Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
TechMahindra has a good management. but doesnt have fair when it comes to salary. what i really love about working in techmahindra is gaining more friends and has a good team leader which really made me comfortable in working even if its difficult.
Salary / Benefits
-been working for 6 years -work life balance -fun workplace -supportive management -trainings are being offered to enhance leadership skills -promote diversity among employees
Pros
dayshift/work life balance
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Night shift I learn how to do basic troubleshooting and the management is great also the environment as well the hardest part is when there is a lot of outages and we need to explain everything and apologies for the inconvenience cause them. the most injoyable moment is when you get a lot of incentives
Pros
free clothing allowance
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, good management, coaching are highly implemented for at least twice a week depending on the stats or metrics. You'll enjoy the give-aways for those selected good agents.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first company i work and my first BPO i can say that they dont have appreciation to the employees and the salary is very poor but i been work with them for about one year and half.
Salary / Benefits
Finance is tricking agents of final pay. It took 2 yes before my last pay was given and TRICKED us. They are fond of dismissing hundreds of agents without notice. ALWAYS..FROM VCUSTOMER TO TECH M..BAD REPUTATION COMPANY.MANAGEMENT IS WORSW
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company has been so stressful. I never start a day without actually seeing how toxic and stressful its working environment can be. This has been my first job as a BPO agent and I have stayed there for 4 years. Despite the low and noncompetitive salary and incentives, I was able to endure all of it for the first few years because of my colleagues. On my 3rd year, the management becomes insensitive to the agent's suggestions. The management has been giving additional workloads that are already beyond the trained skill. They are already setting higher metrics that are no longer attainable. This scenario has changed each employee's perception about the company. The company is asking for too much when they can only compensate you too little. My salary is Php 9,500.00 per month during that time, by the way. Stressful environment, toxic management and low compensation, all these three combined -- I become demotivated to report to work. It feels like this company is taking advantage each employee's knowledge and skills by not giving them the right salary that will compensate their hardwork and excellence towards the process. Day by day, I start to feel more demotivated. It even came to the point where I have to drag myself to go to work everyday and when I am already at the office, I can't wait to go home.
Pros
Camaraderie
Cons
Low compensation, incentives and benefits, poor management, toxic enviroment
Salary / Benefits
It is good training field for newly grad. The workers are all friendly but the management or i say the facilities itself is the problem. Lack of Elevators: having only three elevators for 12 floors building and has no open stair.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Problem with the facilities
Salary / Benefits
management was good in handlong their people and problems with their employee.its a friendly environment in their work place. when theres no calls you have to do voluntary time out which no one domt want to go, then they will pick whom will go which is not fair becoz we all know that we need money, i think if no ome wants the vto just dont force them to do it, maybe other solution would help??????? but in all this company was great.
Pros
free meal during application
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
encoding data to activate the internet of the client. i learned to stand up for my team and help them to their confused cases, the most enjoyable part of the job is when the month end is coming there's no vacant computers to start our work and then the management transfer us in other department that have computer vacancies.
Salary / Benefits
Company is great but the management is not. It was fun before the current OM. A lot of perks are given which is the top reason for a good performance of every agent. The company is also giving oppurtunity for those employees that doesnt have any call center background like me.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Extended Hours at Work
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of Computer troubleshooting, both hardware and software also basic network troubleshooting, installing peripherals and good experience in BPO company.
Pros
good management
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
When it comes to the people whom I have worked with, they are genuinely kind and willing to help. But the management seems to be not aware of the efforts of the team and always provides a low budget to the team's needs.
Pros
Free phone and data allowance
Cons
Long hours and unharmonious environment
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy the times when im in training days,i learned a lot specially from taking inquiries. Handle irate people...answers all billing inquiries..the trainors is friendly that's why i enjoy those days . And the management is good.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working here. Good Management they are friendly, they also have language training to enhance your english or tagalog depends on your account.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
I like Tech mahindra's management, i really feel the work and family relationship. In tech mahindra i feel the concern and love of my team leader, colleague and also the HR when my hemoglobin decreases and need to rest, my TL and the HR work together for me to be paid on that rest days and HR went throughmy SSS sickleave for me to be paid as well, and the time i rendered my resignation HR tried to retain me, but because it is doctots advise i did resign. I really cant forget tech mahindra for giving me the opportunity to with them
Pros
Nice management
Cons
Compensation diffence
Salary / Benefits
Work Life Balance is not good but that would depend on the project/client. Management/ HR needs improvement. Salary is not competitive and needs amendment.
Salary / Benefits
The account that i've handled was very easy. For me, i can say that i was not a rocket science type of account. But the management needs to undergo leadership training. Bias has always been an issue, over power people or employee using their position.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Breaks
Salary / Benefits
It is a fair company, fun at the same time, management is ok, team leaders are ok, it has a big space, salary is on time but sometimes earlier than expected. It is a fair company in total.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Working as a customer service representative . Taking inbound calls to assist customer for placing their order online .Deliver good customer service experience .The management is good.The hardest part of job is every time the system is not working properly and always updating .But all in all it's good especially having a supportive team.