Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative12 reviews
Philippines12 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot from the company basically on technical jobs. I believed all the trainers and supervisors are doing their jobs and they passed their knwoledge to their employees so well.
Pros
More incentives for perfect attendance
Cons
Long hour of huddle after work
Salary / Benefits
we are provided with great trainings prior receiving real calls from our broadband internet subscribers. i learned so much information from this company.
Pros
we are provided with healthcare benefits
Cons
no rendering of overtime
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy the times when im in training days,i learned a lot specially from taking inquiries. Handle irate people...answers all billing inquiries..the trainors is friendly that's why i enjoy those days . And the management is good.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned about customer care and technical support. the company deduct a large amount on the employees' salaries. good relationship with other employees.
Salary / Benefits
It was a good workplace, but the schedule was confusing. Sometimes they're giving morning schedules but not given accurately. and they're not giving vacation leaves.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday there will be a new lesson/idea that can be learned. The office is your second home, you will meet wonderful people.
Being a Technical Rep is hard, but only in the beginning. Well For me, this is the first time I encounter this kind of job,but all the way I find it more easy.
Salary / Benefits
not so much with the management and salary but benefits are good. low compensation of salary. that's why I had to leave and look for a better company to support my needs.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot how to communicate with peaple teaching them how to trouble shoot in modem is quite hard but interesting. about the management is quite bad bec they didnt give us the rigth salary
Salary / Benefits
It was indeed a fun at work company. Tech Mahindra was able to enhance my computer skills and was able to improve my communication skills. Management was also very friendly to every employees.
Pros
Lots of activities
Cons
The queue are not transfered fairly
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tech Mahindra?
Salary / Benefits
Normally when pay day is near you get excited and with Tech Mahindra you will be worried because of pay discrepancies or worst not getting paid at all.
Pros
good working environment easy support.
Cons
dispute dispute dispute
Salary / Benefits
nice place to work with very nice colleagues. Best part is when you have training to enhance our skills. A cozy place to work.
Salary / Benefits
The company provide efficient tools that allows us to assist customers in troubleshooting their internet connection problems. We have one of the best supervisors in the company who provides us what is needed for us to do processes and necessary knowledge to uphold our duties as Technical Support Associates.
Pros
Verizon is one of the biggest Internet Service Provider.
Cons
Tech Mahindra did not fix their payroll system up until now.