Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews for Technical Lead

Salary / Benefits
There is a worklife balance. The work hours are flexible and have ample time with family after work. Easy approval of leaves and accessible web site related to work and could file easily.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Not so good management
Salary / Benefits
ProsIt is a employee friendly company.Management is good.Allows Work from Home.Good Technologies to work on.Nice reimbursement policies,ConsNothing as of now.
Salary / Benefits
good place to learn as they do have world class training programs and a typical service based company where work life balance is lacking..Management should listen to employeees about their compensation /hike issues
Pros
trainings, team work, supportive management
Cons
compensation, work life balace
Salary / Benefits
Lot of options to learn new technologies. Work from Home OptionNice environmentSupportive ManagementHealthcare benefits for family including parents
Pros
Work Flexibility, Job Security, Healthcare
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Poor pay was the only reason why I quit. I hadn't received a hike for 2 years, and in the 3rd year it was a nominal hike. Management didn't do anything much!
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes architect provides estimation without doing the impact analysis. Which leads problem for developer. After highlighting the things to higher management, they are not taking any action, which leads higher separation rate.
Pros
Canteen, nice campus
Cons
No career growth, type of work, politics
Salary / Benefits
Working in Tech Mahindra is pretty much comfortable with the team collaboration to get the desired knowledge and work. Encourages each employee to upskill to latest technologies
Salary / Benefits
In TechM, work-life balance is good. You can upskill your technology as per project But Salary is not enough. Overall, It is good to continue in TechM.
Salary / Benefits
Join If No Alternatives. No appreciation for the hard work and working over weekends. No clear objectives with clueless management. No company cab facility in the night
Pros
Cons
Stressful Environment with 7 days working. No personal space
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work, at least in our project peoples are cooperative, RMG is pathetic team, No toilet cleanliness, good canteen, Management is OK. Indian client was horrible.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tech Mahindra?
Salary / Benefits
Just an awful experience with the worst company in the world the tech Mahindra I would recommend no one to even appear for interview in such a pathetic company. Where employee benefits hold no value.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, only buttering works, They can layoff ladies even during maternity when it is lawfully not possible, I would not recommend to anyone.
Salary / Benefits
They hire any non-technical candidate as a manager and have them sit on the technical team. It become very difficult to work with them. No work life balace. They treat their employees as their slave. Very bad work culture. No increment.
Salary / Benefits
Management is not nurturing and understanding. They are very black and white and cannot see other points of view. Training is too stringent and the requirement is put upon us although our jobs are very demanding.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
no 401, management lacks caring, required training
Salary / Benefits
Nice company to work with, one of the best company, great leadership n good colleagues to work with. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to work with Tech M
Salary / Benefits
Have to be improved in all areas. Employee is not the priority, Only clients are the priority. As there is no importance to the employees the productivity is not met.
Salary / Benefits
Overall it was good experience and i am looking for a change for better prospects and career growth. i definitely recommend this company for the freshers
Salary / Benefits
Good learning experience which will hel in my career growth. Satisfying with work and good job balance. I can recommend to other to join and learn new things.
Salary / Benefits
Work life balance is good. More learning opportunity provided. Open to learn new technologies as needed for our project and even beyond the scope of project.
Salary / Benefits
Nice Environment to grow. Lot of opportunity to update our skills
Salary / Benefits
Projects are small, no project take more than 6 months then you have to search another project, then need to learn new process, always feel job insecurity
Salary / Benefits
Working in Tech Mahindra is really productive environment and scope for up skill in career . we have many internal opportunities to explore with latest technologies.