Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Salary & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
TechMahindra has a good management. but doesnt have fair when it comes to salary. what i really love about working in techmahindra is gaining more friends and has a good team leader which really made me comfortable in working even if its difficult.
Salary / Benefits
When I'm hired in techMahindra,I'm wondering what kind of work that I face to do,eventhough there is a training I though the work is very defficult,but I'm wrong ,it is very competative,because you need to provide better resolution the the guest so that the guest don't hesitate to give good survey to us ,and one more thing is the compensation is really good
Salary / Benefits
It was good company the agents are friendly but one thing they don’t know how to handle agents but they are good in training. But the salary is not fair
Salary / Benefits
2-3 star..the salary and compensation is good but the rules on the attendance is not quite good.but the workplace is very enjoyable.the hardest part of the job is the different time of work.
Salary / Benefits
Volumes of the call was not anticipated so you have to go overtime compulsary. Salary is way too low with the deman of the work. Process of ATM is too slow so you will get paid using cheque.
Salary / Benefits
Shifting, basic salary, great for those who want to pursue CSR. The work is not that hard it's just a basic call center duties and responsibilities. Goodluck
Salary / Benefits
It’s fun working in Tech Mahindra. I learn many thing in Tech Mahindra. People are in there are approachable. I am just disappointed with the salary dispute in Tech Mahindra.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good place to work all people are accommodating, aside from thay they gi e us are salar completely you will not have a problem about the compensation
Salary / Benefits
This is my first company i work and my first BPO i can say that they dont have appreciation to the employees and the salary is very poor but i been work with them for about one year and half.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment. Morning shift call center company. Back office process. weekly employee awards. Monthly best employee, quarterly and yearly. Employees will be motivated with companies' programs. Salary should be improved.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company has been so stressful. I never start a day without actually seeing how toxic and stressful its working environment can be. This has been my first job as a BPO agent and I have stayed there for 4 years. Despite the low and noncompetitive salary and incentives, I was able to endure all of it for the first few years because of my colleagues. On my 3rd year, the management becomes insensitive to the agent's suggestions. The management has been giving additional workloads that are already beyond the trained skill. They are already setting higher metrics that are no longer attainable. This scenario has changed each employee's perception about the company. The company is asking for too much when they can only compensate you too little. My salary is Php 9,500.00 per month during that time, by the way. Stressful environment, toxic management and low compensation, all these three combined -- I become demotivated to report to work. It feels like this company is taking advantage each employee's knowledge and skills by not giving them the right salary that will compensate their hardwork and excellence towards the process. Day by day, I start to feel more demotivated. It even came to the point where I have to drag myself to go to work everyday and when I am already at the office, I can't wait to go home.
Pros
Camaraderie
Cons
Low compensation, incentives and benefits, poor management, toxic enviroment
Salary / Benefits
In a call center job you have more productive since you have hectic schedule it depends on the time work duty , eat toomuch since you will be very busy.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working here. Good Management they are friendly, they also have language training to enhance your english or tagalog depends on your account.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is great during the first time I was there, everyone was energetic and wild. And a few too many people calling for the supervisor for help(that includes me).
Pros
Employee Activities, Free Lunch, Incentives
Salary / Benefits
I like Tech mahindra's management, i really feel the work and family relationship. In tech mahindra i feel the concern and love of my team leader, colleague and also the HR when my hemoglobin decreases and need to rest, my TL and the HR work together for me to be paid on that rest days and HR went throughmy SSS sickleave for me to be paid as well, and the time i rendered my resignation HR tried to retain me, but because it is doctots advise i did resign. I really cant forget tech mahindra for giving me the opportunity to with them
Pros
Nice management
Cons
Compensation diffence
Salary / Benefits
Nice environs... friendly TL's... Nice startup salary... amenities could've improve... Fair chance for everyone, no favoritism's, but not all of them!
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Lacks amenities
Salary / Benefits
this company is all good. they have health cards that the associate need. need to increase the salary also. we manage to answer the calls by phone. it is challenging because many of the customer are irrate regarding their globe bills accounts. and we can manage it everyday. we have a good customer service skills
Pros
free helath cards
Salary / Benefits
My first job, after i graduate in college. Its a nice environment, meeting other people after one month or two. Creating mem'ries with them and enjoying your shift with them.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Not a friendly environment office, the supervisor and the operational manager gave the agent hard time, no recreational activity. they are offering a low salary.
Salary / Benefits
Im happy with this company the Sorroundings is Good and excellent. i meet a lot of friends here ive been working for almost 2years long with this company and i have no absentism for 2 weeks this is me. Im very dedicated to my work
Pros
8 hours
Cons
8hours
Salary / Benefits
I love those people who work in TechMahindra. They are very friendly and lovable. I enjoy to work here because of the environment and also the support that i get to those people who work here. But the reason why i decided to resign is because i need to move here in bulacan. To save money and to spend more time with my family. The salary is not enough for me to provide my needs.
Pros
enjoy
Cons
far transportation