Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
Its a good experience and a bit fun but still hard coz its my first company i work with but still i learned a lot. And hope they improve salary basis.
Salary / Benefits
They don't keep their words. Salary is not proper. Unnecessary deductions. No extra work paid. No proper response from TLS and managers. No proper details given even for day-day performance. Company is not employee oriented, don't even look after basic needs.
Salary / Benefits
It depends in which process you are in and it is very target based but once you get the knack of it then you can earn well and it will be fun place for you.
Pros
Fun loving people, lot of earning coupons and trips as per your performance
Cons
None because all depends on how an individual takes target oriented processes
Salary / Benefits
On the 1st go you will love but later on the politics start there. Not a good culture for work. You will get training for one process and later on they will shifts to another process
Pros
Salary was on time
Cons
Difficult to work..
Salary / Benefits
It was nice to work a company like tech Mahindra and the management is very helpful towards the employees and a very good environment to work over there.
Salary / Benefits
Poor organization working for tech mahindra worst experience of My life training period 30 days and ojt they put you in decert and then say you are not eligible for salary and stipend we wasted our time working with myntra process in covid what you get nothing
Salary / Benefits
If you don't have a personal life or want to just see what's pressure is, Welcome to Tech M..... In RNR they openly moreover proudly announces that we'll give you all the money you want but trust us we'll suck your blood and make you feel what's the price for it. Simple words If you are in some big financial trouble and have nothing to survive on, you can join this company.
Pros
You'll become workaholic soon enough
Cons
You have no personal life neither social life...
Salary / Benefits
Honestly I would like to say individual can earn money and spend simple time. However willing power can give many more. Lot's of oppertunity to make carrier .
Pros
Low cost lunch & dinner at their canteen. Cab facilities
Cons
Average
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work and good environment. They always encourages to the associate's for production and learning new things wich are online learning classes. Good encouragement from management team.
Pros
Cab fecility
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work with.... But the management is bias and will never let uh progress .....The managers themselves do not know the solutions when a customer speaks to them, what kind of help can we expect from them....
Salary / Benefits
TechMahindra was very good starter for me since this was my first experience working in a call center industry. At first I felt nervous but then through the help of good employees who were in a higher position I forgot all those negative feelings. My TechMahindra experience was great and I made a lot friends. They were always expecting very good performance from employees and because of that I am now more confident to mingled people in different ages and ofcourse to the people who are holding higher position.
Salary / Benefits
good employee friendly company but the process is hactic they take good care of their employeesu will get ur salary on 1st day of the monthgreat!
Pros
depends on your performance 👌👌👌👌
Cons
not a minute extras they take if u complete ur login hours in ur time nd schedule
Salary / Benefits
I have worked in tech Mahindra Bhubaneswar they treat like labour and they do misbehave with employees no respect all they do rajneti,politic they remove employees if company doesn't like and any time any employee can b removed govt should take action against the tech Mahindra service is very bad..Tech Mahindra hire people and after a month company remove same people by giving false information. So very bad service not good at all.
Pros
Bad environment, bad service
Cons
There is no good.
Salary / Benefits
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
Salary / Benefits
Nothing much to add, if they need you during COVID they will do anything to keep you on site. The moment people are coming back to work and the work floor no longer consists of 4 workers, it’s ok to fire you because you sent an email instead of calling in since you can’t make it to work while feeling sick (I was told that it’s ok to send an email as a call in gesture by my management).
Pros
Friendly environment, lockers, bathrooms, cafeteria, and more
Salary / Benefits
I attended the interview got through the first stage. The company never called or emailed me back about the employment progress after sending all the required document. The Professionalism is poor in regards to their staffs. Also, the company lied about the salary compared to what was in the job description.
Pros
Poor HR
Salary / Benefits
It is framed company But does not give good salary I get laid off due to corona. As company give good incentive it is mainly know for the bpo but as a fresher it is a good start up.
Salary / Benefits
Kolkata resource managment just good for nothing,They are not supportive ,Policy are not transparent,Many hiden clause are there,There is no clearity in payslip,
Salary / Benefits
Work place is very nice and no issue in salary time to time salary comes in your account. But in their no benifit in extra erning. Only comes in your a.c basic salary...
Pros
6 month provide free lunch and dinner
Salary / Benefits
Its good environment to work and develop skills. Relaxing environment but few things needs to be fixed that you come to know after encountering them. Overall its good expirence.
Salary / Benefits
I was in oyo processe 1.5year . I learn a lot there , management was very and supportive. Selery timing is too good ,got weekoff properly and even holidays but when oyo process has been remdown and they have moved me in flipkart I felt sach a bad experience there , management is not good , staff is not supportive there , seniours are too rude , HR not good nothing is good in flipkart at techmahindra
  1. Customer Service Representative