Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative11 reviews
Philippines11 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It is good training field for newly grad. The workers are all friendly but the management or i say the facilities itself is the problem. Lack of Elevators: having only three elevators for 12 floors building and has no open stair.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Problem with the facilities
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working at tech majindra as a call center agent. One of the best place to work with the departments, supervisors and even with people with small position.
Pros
Free lunch, working hours is okay.
Cons
Not applivable
Salary / Benefits
Everyday we take inbound call from Verizon customers having issues with there internet and phone connectivity. Day by day we learn new troubleshooting techniques to fix customers issues. Bond with teammates and colleague.
Pros
free food during power hours
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
I learned from my past job that nothing is impossible. if we are working in a proper way and full dedication then we also sometimes achieve extraordinary results. It is reality,that this is very friendly environment. I learned how to handle stress and my communication skills is a little bit improving.
Salary / Benefits
Working at this company such a good experience. as a call center our task us to support newly hired agents. such as provide best solutions for the customer concern and monitor their accounts.
Pros
cookies
Cons
8hrs.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first work experience and I learned a lot of things especially during our training.Techmahindra is one of the biggest BPO company in cebu,they are very generous to their employees,a lot of benefits. My coworkers are very nice people.
Cons
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
I can manage my time though my schedule was not fixed. I came to work on time. I learned a lot on how to dwell with guest, how to handle a right call. They also show appreciation in their employees.
Salary / Benefits
i am happy to my job and i got a new friends i am so productive to the company. i am interested and enjoy to have a first BPO company or as a call center agent.
Salary / Benefits
.My workplace; the place where I work; the company that I work for;it takes me an hour to get to my workplace; it takes me about twenty minutes to get there. I learned how to communicate other people. i learned that im improving my English skills and patience. .About the management sometimes good sometimes not.very strict to their employee. .My co workers are great, we help each other when we have some hard situations. .The Hardest part of my job is when the time that I'm not feeling well and i cannot work concentraitely cos the management is very strict they wont allow you to have a rest. .The most enjoyable part in my job is that i enjoyed everytime i worked.
Pros
day off
Salary / Benefits
It's more pleasing when working at night schedule. The management are approachable and have commitment. Co-worker are good when you are a such a good followers of what is right.
Salary / Benefits
All employees are friendly and they will help you to improve your skills and knowledge, You can feel thet you are always welcome the management is well organize the boss abd team leaders are kind,For the hardest job is once you encounter an irrate customer but you need to do your best and solve their concerns
Pros
free coffee, internet
Cons
no permanent schedule