Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City56 reviews
Salary / Benefits
my responsibility everyday is to conduct verification to our customer via phone in the postpaid line application. Ask personal information and conduct personal and employment verification to check if the information they provide are true and correct.
Pros
freebies
Salary / Benefits
When I'm hired in techMahindra,I'm wondering what kind of work that I face to do,eventhough there is a training I though the work is very defficult,but I'm wrong ,it is very competative,because you need to provide better resolution the the guest so that the guest don't hesitate to give good survey to us ,and one more thing is the compensation is really good
Salary / Benefits
Shifting, basic salary, great for those who want to pursue CSR. The work is not that hard it's just a basic call center duties and responsibilities. Goodluck
Salary / Benefits
Working with TechMahindra isn't that hard at all. Everyone is friendly and hands on , what made it hard in working with TechMahindra is getting more workload that is beyond the role without getting the agreed compensation. Disputes and delayed salary has been a thing with the company
Salary / Benefits
1st company, very accomodating staffs and employees, nice work place, nurturing employees, willing to give help to their employees, flexible schedule.
Salary / Benefits
1st time to experience in a BPO company. It taught me well on how to communicate easily with the customer. I enhanced my English proficiency with them.
Salary / Benefits
Here in Tech Mahindra, I was able to meet new friends. My colleagues and superiors became my second family. I have learned a lot of things in this company and I am great to be part of his company.
Salary / Benefits
We handle customer service in all globe telecoms users like resolving complaints new product lunch and inquiries regarding globe product's. We also cater technical issue like losing load having no signal and provide resolution to the issue.
Pros
Free meal in holidays
Cons
We do overtime
Salary / Benefits
encoding data to activate the internet of the client. i learned to stand up for my team and help them to their confused cases, the most enjoyable part of the job is when the month end is coming there's no vacant computers to start our work and then the management transfer us in other department that have computer vacancies.
Salary / Benefits
Tech Mahindra focuses on Process Improvement Initiatives and is a big believer of utilizing technology for improvement. They focus on training and development as well.
Salary / Benefits
All of the agents and our boses are really friendly. Like were working into one family. They're really into focusing on the survey that we can get to our customers.
Pros
Extended breaks "sometimes"
Cons
We have additional 30 minutes log in
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot at that company like how to treat the customers, multi-task, and to manage my time. The hardest part of the job is when we need to take a lot of calls from the customers and they need to cancel are lunch.
Salary / Benefits
this company is all good. they have health cards that the associate need. need to increase the salary also. we manage to answer the calls by phone. it is challenging because many of the customer are irrate regarding their globe bills accounts. and we can manage it everyday. we have a good customer service skills
Pros
free helath cards
Salary / Benefits
It was a good workplace, but the schedule was confusing. Sometimes they're giving morning schedules but not given accurately. and they're not giving vacation leaves.
Salary / Benefits
I believe that your company is a dynamic organization where hardworking people can achieve opportunities for meaningful experience, innovation and skills training. With this in mind, I offer my services and hope to be granted the opportunity to be part of your team.
Salary / Benefits
Techmahindra is an outsourcing industry, we handle inbound calls and offer postpaid plan application thru phone. We have sleeping quarters for those employees who lives far from the area. I just need to earn more from what I am receiving from the company.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
TechMahindra is a call center local company wherein a lot of agents hired. However when it comes to wage there is always a dispute wherein some of other agents resigned.
Salary / Benefits
 Inbound calls  Take orders from guests  Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services  Follow standard process and procedures to help customers resolve their undelivered items  Offer alternative solutions if appropriate
Salary / Benefits
Technical Broadband Representative with a high knowledge on troubleshooting both landline and internet connection residential, business and corporate.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job was, always queuing and you have a specific time and limit about the call. And you have to maintain your calls per minute.
Pros
Can bring finger foods inside the production
Cons
always queuing
Salary / Benefits
Hope that this company would be able to increse the salary offer. The superiors should always be productive and must nnow their products very much. And be fair enough to all of the employees.
Pros
Free water 😂
Cons
No over time pay