Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila19 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working with TechMahindra has helped me in having a career with work-life balance. My immediate supervisor also mentored me to becoming a better employee.
Salary / Benefits
If it's not the busy season of the account it's not a hard job. Also, the co-workers are very helpful so you won't really feel alone.It's just then, during season, they require you to extend duty for 2 hours or more and if you're a graveyard shift it's stressful to do overtime.
Salary / Benefits
Assisting customer to their problems and giving them basic trouble shooting to fix their internet and mobile problems. stay calmed all the time and always be happy to assist customers .
Salary / Benefits
Basically we look for some prospects for business that can be market to the people and will profit the company,cold calling over the phone and will set up a meeting.explain the product and have a presentation. From my previous job i handled my own account for Advertisement in a publishing company.The hardest part of the job is when during summer the weather is hot and i have to go out to do some business meeting,What i enjoyed most is that i have an access for any other special event as media. I have learned that there is a lot of oppurtunity here in Dubai if we will just focus on what we are doing.
Pros
Free access to events as a media partner
Cons
work mode even if its
Salary / Benefits
Work Life Balance is not good but that would depend on the project/client. Management/ HR needs improvement. Salary is not competitive and needs amendment.
Salary / Benefits
Work roles at small companies are often less specialized than at large firms. That means employees get to wear several hats, interact with staff more often and are afforded a 360-degree view of company-wide operations. Because employees have more visibility, it is often easier to advance in a smaller organization.
Another benefit is that employees often gain experience in a variety of areas, giving them multiple skills and areas of expertise to enhance their resume. Small firms may also have more flexibility when it comes to considering alternative work arrangements such as flextime and job sharing. Working for a small company can also be a good stepping-stone to a larger employer in the same field.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working at tech majindra as a call center agent.
One of the best place to work with the departments, supervisors and even with people with small position.
Pros
Free lunch, working hours is okay.
Cons
Not applivable
Salary / Benefits
You will feel that you are welcome on this company. Cause your colleagues will surely approach you even if you are trainee. You can easily communicate to them.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hmo
Salary / Benefits
The typical day of work has given me an exceptional happiness and excitement to work with my Colleagues

My experience has taught me how to build strong relationship to all departments at an organization.

I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross team. I can work with web engineers to resolve and implement technical issues.To work with the department to implement design and functional enhancements.

The most enjoyable part of these job is to give a customer satisfaction to feel them happy.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Free 1hr lunch break
Salary / Benefits
Good, my colleageus is fun to be with never had a dull moment with them nice floor, staff like security hr are very friendly also the staff in the pantry
Pros
Free use of the microwave in pantry
Salary / Benefits
There is a worklife balance. The work hours are flexible and have ample time with family after work. Easy approval of leaves and accessible web site related to work and could file easily.
Pros
Flexible Time
Cons
Not so good management
Salary / Benefits
not so much with the management and salary but benefits are good. low compensation of salary. that's why I had to leave and look for a better company to support my needs.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work with team at the same time plenty of opportunities to prove individual capabilities.

We also have strong technical team to support our ideas in implementation.
Pros
Team Members
Cons
Salary structure
Salary / Benefits
At my work it so hard because you need to multitask ur skill to avoid error in my work specially at the time of reporting,I learned some idea at my work to enchanced my skill.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I had a good stay in this company. Benefits were ok, the salary was ok, and it was a stable company. A lot of accounts to transfer to, good people. And I can say that the management was doing their job pretty well.
- Busy
- I learned how to communicate with diff people thru phone call and video call

- Managers are fun to work with, they help you and coach you
Pros
Medicard
Cons
Unpaid over time, Disputes
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a big challenge and learning experience. I'd learnt to adapt things on my working environment and as an Information technology professional, you have to keep the phasing for you to stand above.
Salary / Benefits
My shift is fixed Monday's to Fridays 8AM to 5PM (office hours). I always communicate with my managers regarding to the concerns endorsed. I learned to become a good leader in my team. My co-workers are very cool and very hardworking like me. Well, for me I don't have any hard experience of my Job because I love my job.
Pros
Free Launches
Salary / Benefits
Working in Tech Mahindra is very enjoyable. Employees treat each other as a family member.
I've learned a lot in Tech Mahindra especially on how to deal with other people and how to handle a team.