Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Lahug

Lahug9 reviews
Salary / Benefits
This is the first Indian company I've worked with and it was an amazing experience and was so delighted of their kindness, generosity and culture in general.
Salary / Benefits
It was good company the agents are friendly but one thing they don’t know how to handle agents but they are good in training. But the salary is not fair
Salary / Benefits
Techmahindra is quite good it is your training ground if you are a fresher. Just give out the best in you and show your passion that you are willing in that job.
Salary / Benefits
for almost 6 months working in a BPO industry (Tech Mahindra) i learned to be more patient because of those irate guest or customer. and thankful since we are in one team we help each other
Pros
free GC
Salary / Benefits
It's a normal sight to see people shouting about their sales and showing off to everyone. I learned that the knowledge I acquire in every company I've work with, can be shared to the people I'll be working with in the future. The management is always changing. Workplace has a very active ambiance. The hardest part of the job is to receive negative reviews from customers whom you tried your best to help. I enjoy helping people regarding their concerns and I enjoy talking with them.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Non-paid OT's and unreliable management
Salary / Benefits
Its Sometimes stress but i can handle and just have some fun with workmates.Sonetimes there are disputes.But the management tried their best to fix the issues
Pros
sometimes free movie and buffet
Cons
9 hours and 30 miunutes if its very queue we have ots
Salary / Benefits
it's a team work because you need to rely on oneselves in order to improve the team and also for the image of the company. hard work, confidence and also you need to comfort customers.
Pros
Free Lounge
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I can manage my time though my schedule was not fixed. I came to work on time. I learned a lot on how to dwell with guest, how to handle a right call. They also show appreciation in their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Can work full time. Dedication and heart is the need working in a company. The hardest part of the job is not the way you live by it but the enjoyable part on it. Just work as you and adopt where you need to be.