Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Eastwood City

Eastwood City50 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working at techmahindra although a bit disappointed about the salary that they give. There's a lot of disputes and no salary increasion when you become a regular. The night def. Are too small. But in this company you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Working with Tech Mahindra is great start for me as this is my introduction to a bpo company.This company gave me the opportunity to experience a new work environment.
Pros
overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Even if I'm an intern for the IT Desktop Support Department, they given me the opportunity to work like I am a regular employee. The supervisors whom I worked with were very helpful
Salary / Benefits
The job had fix weekends off and a graveyard shift.we follow the quality and standard call flow and it is recorded every call and we focus on their cheques.
-been working for 6 years
-work life balance

-fun workplace

-supportive management

-trainings are being offered to enhance leadership skills

-promote diversity among employees
Pros
dayshift/work life balance
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
as a customer service representative at tech mahindra is very competitive and high demand in telecom industry.i was assigned at globe telecom post paid account which is billing for globe post paid
Salary / Benefits
2-3 star..the salary and compensation is good but the rules on the attendance is not quite good.but the workplace is very enjoyable.the hardest part of the job is the different time of work.
Salary / Benefits
Volumes of the call was not anticipated so you have to go overtime compulsary. Salary is way too low with the deman of the work. Process of ATM is too slow so you will get paid using cheque.
Salary / Benefits
People are very approachable and proper productivity tools were given to employees.In Tech Mahindra they have a common goal - to be able to serve globally and provide a fantastic customer experience. Everyone is encourage to accept no limits, work with alternative thinking and drive positive change.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good place to work all people are accommodating, aside from thay they gi e us are salar completely you will not have a problem about the compensation
Salary / Benefits
This is my first company i work and my first BPO i can say that they dont have appreciation to the employees and the salary is very poor but i been work with them for about one year and half.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Tech mahindra is like my stepping stone to the real business world. It provided me all that I need to become part of that world in terms in trainings, meetings, workshops, team buildings and many more. In this company, you will be provided to be more.
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company has been so stressful. I never start a day without actually seeing how toxic and stressful its working environment can be.

This has been my first job as a BPO agent and I have stayed there for 4 years. Despite the low and noncompetitive salary and incentives, I was able to endure all of it for the first few years because of my colleagues.

On my 3rd year, the management becomes insensitive to the agent's suggestions. The management has been giving additional workloads that are already beyond the trained skill. They are already setting higher metrics that are no longer attainable. This scenario has changed each employee's perception about the company. The company is asking for too much when they can only compensate you too little. My salary is Php 9,500.00 per month during that time, by the way.

Stressful environment, toxic management and low compensation, all these three combined -- I become demotivated to report to work. It feels like this company is taking advantage each employee's knowledge and skills by not giving them the right salary that will compensate their hardwork and excellence towards the process.

Day by day, I start to feel more demotivated. It even came to the point where I have to drag myself to go to work everyday and when I am already at the office, I can't wait to go home.
Pros
Camaraderie
Cons
Low compensation, incentives and benefits, poor management, toxic enviroment
Salary / Benefits
I was an IT support and my shift was graveyard. It was difficult at first but I was able to adapt. The seniors were very considerate, approachable and really nice. They trained us very well.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun to work there because the employees are friendly. I learned a lot of things about IT support. We were able to solve technical issues and troubleshoot it.
Salary / Benefits
I just took my OJT at TechMahindra. As a trainee at TechMahindra the supervisor are accommodating and I learned a lot like how to troubleshoot a compuer and hardware and etc. The Company has no allowance for trainee.
Salary / Benefits
It is good training field for newly grad.
The workers are all friendly but the management or i say the facilities itself is the problem. Lack of Elevators: having only three elevators for 12 floors building and has no open stair.
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers
Cons
Problem with the facilities
Salary / Benefits
I learn a lot from the company basically on technical jobs. I believed all the trainers and supervisors are doing their jobs and they passed their knwoledge to their employees so well.
Pros
More incentives for perfect attendance
Cons
Long hour of huddle after work
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of Computer troubleshooting, both hardware and software also basic network troubleshooting, installing peripherals and good experience in BPO company.
Pros
good management
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
When it comes to the people whom I have worked with, they are genuinely kind and willing to help. But the management seems to be not aware of the efforts of the team and always provides a low budget to the team's needs.
Pros
Free phone and data allowance
Cons
Long hours and unharmonious environment
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy the times when im in training days,i learned a lot specially from taking inquiries. Handle irate people...answers all billing inquiries..the trainors is friendly that's why i enjoy those days . And the management is good.