Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Cebu City64 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They acknowledge ypur potential, Good sorrounding, The people are very helpful, not a toxic work place. There will be a lot of learning ang sharing an ideas.
Salary / Benefits
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
Salary / Benefits
Perform customer verification. Encoding and activation of approved postpaid lines.Monitoring of emails. Handle and resolve customer complaints. Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful yet memorable since it's my firs job
Hardest part of the job most likely on hoe to deal with different customer concerns all day and problem solving
Salary / Benefits
TechMahindra has a good management. but doesnt have fair when it comes to salary. what i really love about working in techmahindra is gaining more friends and has a good team leader which really made me comfortable in working even if its difficult.
Salary / Benefits
A literally cold environment to work during night shifts. Somehow it is quite competitive as well as satisficing by the end of the shift because it's undeniably stressful hearing customer complaints every minute. But it's a well treasured experience.
Pros
Free coffee and bed
Cons
Defective hardwares and equipments
Salary / Benefits
You can learn a lot in the company. It is my stepping stone to know more about BPO Industry and improve my skills. I have learned a lot and I am grateful to the company.
Salary / Benefits
Working as call center agent was very challenging ended.Believe in your yourself. Be confident enough and be patient as always to the customer, solve their concerns right away.
Salary / Benefits
It’s fun working in Tech Mahindra.
I learn many thing in Tech Mahindra.

People are in there are approachable.

I am just disappointed with the salary dispute in Tech Mahindra.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment, good management, coaching are highly implemented for at least twice a week depending on the stats or metrics. You'll enjoy the give-aways for those selected good agents.
Salary / Benefits
Working in tech mahindra is very challenging and fun. I have gained several communication and technical skills. Right from the interview process, training and even on the actual job, i have so much fun and been very inspired to do my job.
Flexible working hours
I learned about the leadership frameworks

I got to travel abroad as part of their Knowledge Transfer process with the client.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Tech Mahindra would really help you in becoming a good speaker using the English language and hones your Customer Service quality.
My stay in Tech Mahindra made me improve my skills and it helped me in meeting new new people and skills.
Salary / Benefits
In a call center job you have more productive since you have hectic schedule it depends on the time work duty , eat toomuch since you will be very busy.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
long hours of duty
Salary / Benefits
It was fun working here. Good Management they are friendly, they also have language training to enhance your english or tagalog depends on your account.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company is great during the first time I was there, everyone was energetic and wild. And a few too many people calling for the supervisor for help(that includes me).
Pros
Employee Activities, Free Lunch, Incentives
Salary / Benefits
Assist Verizon residential and Business customers with their internet connection. Making sure that they are able to access the internet with no trouble and making sure that there account is programmed and working properly. Access customers computer to check for settings and setting up email client.
Salary / Benefits
I like Tech mahindra's management, i really feel the work and family relationship. In tech mahindra i feel the concern and love of my team leader, colleague and also the HR when my hemoglobin decreases and need to rest, my TL and the HR work together for me to be paid on that rest days and HR went throughmy SSS sickleave for me to be paid as well, and the time i rendered my resignation HR tried to retain me, but because it is doctots advise i did resign. I really cant forget tech mahindra for giving me the opportunity to with them
Pros
Nice management
Cons
Compensation diffence
Salary / Benefits
Techmahindra is a fun working place, you'll enjoy your work but the problem is they're not so concern with their agents specially on emergency situations.
Pros
Cons
OTs
Salary / Benefits
It is a fair company, fun at the same time, management is ok, team leaders are ok, it has a big space, salary is on time but sometimes earlier than expected. It is a fair company in total.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Working as a customer service representative . Taking inbound calls to assist customer for placing their order online .Deliver good customer service experience .The management is good.The hardest part of job is every time the system is not working properly and always updating .But all in all it's good especially having a supportive team.