Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,904 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Its a good experience and a bit fun but still hard coz its my first company i work with but still i learned a lot. And hope they improve salary basis.
Salary / Benefits
Have a great management team and policies was good. I have a 1.5 year experience with a Tech Mahindra that was very I have a 1.5 year experience is it
Pros
Sometimes they provide the free lunch for the agents
Cons
NaI have a 1.5 year experience with a Tech Mahindra that was very nice organization
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing much to say the work is stress ful it will give you mentally attack because the company not provide any kind af increment yo bosst the confidence
Salary / Benefits
ProsIt is a employee friendly company.Management is good.Allows Work from Home.Good Technologies to work on.Nice reimbursement policies,ConsNothing as of now.
Salary / Benefits
It depends in which process you are in and it is very target based but once you get the knack of it then you can earn well and it will be fun place for you.
Pros
Fun loving people, lot of earning coupons and trips as per your performance
Cons
None because all depends on how an individual takes target oriented processes
Salary / Benefits
Poor organization working for tech mahindra worst experience of My life training period 30 days and ojt they put you in decert and then say you are not eligible for salary and stipend we wasted our time working with myntra process in covid what you get nothing
Salary / Benefits
Uma das piores empresas em que eu tive o desprazer de trabalhar.
Pros
Paga em dia.
Cons
Salário baixo, sem aumento anual de salários e benefícios.
Salary / Benefits
good place to learn as they do have world class training programs and a typical service based company where work life balance is lacking..Management should listen to employeees about their compensation /hike issues
Pros
trainings, team work, supportive management
Cons
compensation, work life balace
Salary / Benefits
Great company and benefits. Management is biased when it comes to few things which is common in any company. If you can handle it , good. Otherwise you learn from it. But it maybe too late by the time you learn. So if you think it's not for you, immediately look for other options. You can earn incentive with a good limit. But any small mistake intentionally or unintentionally, will dedcut all your hard work in a snap. That is demotivating. Hope the company comes up with a better plan. Not very employee centric. Good at retention. So be awake 😀✌🏽
Pros
Great company and training.
Cons
Small discrepancies can cost a lot.
Salary / Benefits
If you don't have a personal life or want to just see what's pressure is, Welcome to Tech M..... In RNR they openly moreover proudly announces that we'll give you all the money you want but trust us we'll suck your blood and make you feel what's the price for it. Simple words If you are in some big financial trouble and have nothing to survive on, you can join this company.
Pros
You'll become workaholic soon enough
Cons
You have no personal life neither social life...
Salary / Benefits
It is a good organization to work with your colleagues and as well environment is good for work. There are lots of activities to do with work. My overall experience was excellent with the organisation.
Salary / Benefits
Good work place those who want start there career have to choose tech mahindra it's an right place to start.In work place they feel good vibes among the peeps.
Pros
Environment nice
Cons
Over pressure
Salary / Benefits
Honestly I would like to say individual can earn money and spend simple time. However willing power can give many more. Lot's of oppertunity to make carrier .
Pros
Low cost lunch & dinner at their canteen. Cab facilities
Cons
Average
Salary / Benefits
it's very good to work for Tech Mahindra and learn personal development and management are also good but some office politics are there and appraisal as per management favorite person in the team
Pros
Personal Development Trainings
Cons
Office Politics
Salary / Benefits
I have learned alot about corporate culture while working in the organization. Developped good communication skills as well as manegment skills with superiors and subordinates. it was a great time I have spent in my career in Tech Mahindra working in the IT.
Pros
Festive events along with quality meal and celebrations
Cons
No benefits in kind
Salary / Benefits
Work on booming technologies that keeps career and prosperity on a higher pace for growthScope for learning is high but no recognitions for the work.
Salary / Benefits
Pathetic company, don't join. No professionalism. Late night work. Absolute horrible culture. Lots of politics. No value of your hard work. No work life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work and good environment. They always encourages to the associate's for production and learning new things wich are online learning classes. Good encouragement from management team.
Pros
Cab fecility
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
In the beginning is not as great, but after 3,4 months it does get lovely. Great managers, issues get solved quickly, lovely location, they do help you as much as they can so you can learn. You are quite independent with the tools provided, such a massive difference from other call centres. I actually enjoy it a lot.
Pros
Food trolley, great location
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work with.... But the management is bias and will never let uh progress .....The managers themselves do not know the solutions when a customer speaks to them, what kind of help can we expect from them....
Salary / Benefits
have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than a yearProsExcellent benefits, great support from leadership, mentorship, culture, smart peopleConsPromotion timing and how they choose employees for promotion is completely unknown. Too much credit to talkers not actual performers. If you want to get a promotion, you have to be a talker and knownAdvice to ManagementGive credit to the actual performers. Minimize leadership/Org changes. Too many changes in a short period of time :(
  1. Employee Reviews