Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Employee Review

The co-workers are very friendly.

February 29, 2020
If it's not the busy season of the account it's not a hard job. Also, the co-workers are very helpful so you won't really feel alone.It's just then, during season, they require you to extend duty for 2 hours or more and if you're a graveyard shift it's stressful to do overtime.
October 17, 2019
Test Lead (Current Employee) - Manila, Philippines
Working with TechMahindra has helped me in having a career with work-life balance. My immediate supervisor also mentored me to becoming a better employee.
May 28, 2019
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Manila
Assisting customer to their problems and giving them basic trouble shooting to fix their internet and mobile problems. stay calmed all the time and always be happy to assist customers .
October 27, 2018
CSR Sales Executive (Former Employee) - Manila,Philippines
Basically we look for some prospects for business that can be market to the people and will profit the company,cold calling over the phone and will set up a meeting.explain the product and have a presentation. From my previous job i handled my own account for Advertisement in a publishing company.The hardest part of the job is when during summer the weather is hot and i have to go out to do some business meeting,What i enjoyed most is that i have an access for any other special event as media. I have learned that there is a lot of oppurtunity here in Dubai if we will just focus on what we are doing.
Pros
Free access to events as a media partner
Cons
work mode even if its