Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Employee Review

Stressful and toxic environment

August 24, 2019
Working in this company has been so stressful. I never start a day without actually seeing how toxic and stressful its working environment can be. This has been my first job as a BPO agent and I have stayed there for 4 years. Despite the low and noncompetitive salary and incentives, I was able to endure all of it for the first few years because of my colleagues. On my 3rd year, the management becomes insensitive to the agent's suggestions. The management has been giving additional workloads that are already beyond the trained skill. They are already setting higher metrics that are no longer attainable. This scenario has changed each employee's perception about the company. The company is asking for too much when they can only compensate you too little. My salary is Php 9,500.00 per month during that time, by the way. Stressful environment, toxic management and low compensation, all these three combined -- I become demotivated to report to work. It feels like this company is taking advantage each employee's knowledge and skills by not giving them the right salary that will compensate their hardwork and excellence towards the process. Day by day, I start to feel more demotivated. It even came to the point where I have to drag myself to go to work everyday and when I am already at the office, I can't wait to go home.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Camaraderie
Cons
Low compensation, incentives and benefits, poor management, toxic enviroment
October 22, 2020
Same role
Associate Customer Support (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
August 26, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City
They acknowledge ypur potential, Good sorrounding, The people are very helpful, not a toxic work place. There will be a lot of learning ang sharing an ideas.
July 26, 2020
Same location
Intern, Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) - Eastwood City
Even if I'm an intern for the IT Desktop Support Department, they given me the opportunity to work like I am a regular employee. The supervisors whom I worked with were very helpful
  1. Stressful and toxic environment