Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Employee Review

October 22, 2020
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
2.0Salary / Benefits
January 9, 2021
Same role
CSR (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Its a good experience and a bit fun but still hard coz its my first company i work with but still i learned a lot. And hope they improve salary basis.
Cons
December 16, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu
TechMahindra was very good starter for me since this was my first experience working in a call center industry. At first I felt nervous but then through the help of good employees who were in a higher position I forgot all those negative feelings. My TechMahindra experience was great and I made a lot friends. They were always expecting very good performance from employees and because of that I am now more confident to mingled people in different ages and ofcourse to the people who are holding higher position.
May 31, 2020
Same roleSame location
Associate Customer Support (Former Employee) - 2nd Fl. Jesa IT Center Gen. Maxilom Ave., 6000 Cebu City
Perform customer verification. Encoding and activation of approved postpaid lines.Monitoring of emails. Handle and resolve customer complaints. Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.