Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Employee Review

My work experience in techMahindra is great,the work is so much challenging and competative

June 5, 2020
When I'm hired in techMahindra,I'm wondering what kind of work that I face to do,eventhough there is a training I though the work is very defficult,but I'm wrong ,it is very competative,because you need to provide better resolution the the guest so that the guest don't hesitate to give good survey to us ,and one more thing is the compensation is really good
October 22, 2020
Same role
Associate Customer Support (Former Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
August 26, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cebu City
They acknowledge ypur potential, Good sorrounding, The people are very helpful, not a toxic work place. There will be a lot of learning ang sharing an ideas.
August 18, 2020
Same location
Customer Support (Former Employee) - Quezon City
my responsibility everyday is to conduct verification to our customer via phone in the postpaid line application. Ask personal information and conduct personal and employment verification to check if the information they provide are true and correct.
Pros
freebies
Cons