Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra Employee Review

Good Management

July 26, 2020
Even if I'm an intern for the IT Desktop Support Department, they given me the opportunity to work like I am a regular employee. The supervisors whom I worked with were very helpful
May 27, 2017
Same roleSame location
Desktop Support - Internship (Former Employee) - Eastwood City
The company is good including their facilities. The employees are nice and friendly. The supervisor and seniors are willing to teach us and they are also approachable in terms of the technical problem and personal problem. Some of the security personnel are also kind and sometimes they tell us a joke. The company’s accounts and customers are secured. I enjoyed my internship in Tech Mahindra. They taught us a lot of ideas and lessons to us.
August 18, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Eastwood City
Working with Tech Mahindra is great start for me as this is my introduction to a bpo company.This company gave me the opportunity to experience a new work environment.
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
March 25, 2020
Same location
Email Support Representative and call thru delivery (Former Employee) - Eastwood City
Its fun working at techmahindra although a bit disappointed about the salary that they give. There's a lot of disputes and no salary increasion when you become a regular. The night def. Are too small. But in this company you will learn a lot.