Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Philippines241 reviews
Salary / Benefits
They acknowledge ypur potential, Good sorrounding, The people are very helpful, not a toxic work place. There will be a lot of learning ang sharing an ideas.
Salary / Benefits
my responsibility everyday is to conduct verification to our customer via phone in the postpaid line application. Ask personal information and conduct personal and employment verification to check if the information they provide are true and correct.
Pros
freebies
Salary / Benefits
Working with Tech Mahindra is great start for me as this is my introduction to a bpo company.This company gave me the opportunity to experience a new work environment.
Pros
overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
Even if I'm an intern for the IT Desktop Support Department, they given me the opportunity to work like I am a regular employee. The supervisors whom I worked with were very helpful
Salary / Benefits
When I'm hired in techMahindra,I'm wondering what kind of work that I face to do,eventhough there is a training I though the work is very defficult,but I'm wrong ,it is very competative,because you need to provide better resolution the the guest so that the guest don't hesitate to give good survey to us ,and one more thing is the compensation is really good
Salary / Benefits
Perform customer verification. Encoding and activation of approved postpaid lines.Monitoring of emails. Handle and resolve customer complaints. Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Salary / Benefits
For beginners it will be a great experience working there because of there so much to learn and it will improve your skills abilities and qualifications.
Pros
Best for starters
Salary / Benefits
Stressful yet memorable since it's my firs job
Hardest part of the job most likely on hoe to deal with different customer concerns all day and problem solving
Salary / Benefits
It was good company the agents are friendly but one thing they don’t know how to handle agents but they are good in training. But the salary is not fair
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tech Mahindra?
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working at techmahindra although a bit disappointed about the salary that they give. There's a lot of disputes and no salary increasion when you become a regular. The night def. Are too small. But in this company you will learn a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Techmahindra is quite good it is your training ground if you are a fresher. Just give out the best in you and show your passion that you are willing in that job.
Salary / Benefits
TechMahindra has a good management. but doesnt have fair when it comes to salary. what i really love about working in techmahindra is gaining more friends and has a good team leader which really made me comfortable in working even if its difficult.
Salary / Benefits
The job had fix weekends off and a graveyard shift.we follow the quality and standard call flow and it is recorded every call and we focus on their cheques.
Salary / Benefits
Great experience for professional growth. Approachable and friendly staff. fun place to work and aides me in my career growth. Adheres to customers needs.
Salary / Benefits
If it's not the busy season of the account it's not a hard job. Also, the co-workers are very helpful so you won't really feel alone.It's just then, during season, they require you to extend duty for 2 hours or more and if you're a graveyard shift it's stressful to do overtime.
-been working for 6 years
-work life balance

-fun workplace

-supportive management

-trainings are being offered to enhance leadership skills

-promote diversity among employees
Pros
dayshift/work life balance
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
as a customer service representative at tech mahindra is very competitive and high demand in telecom industry.i was assigned at globe telecom post paid account which is billing for globe post paid
Salary / Benefits
A literally cold environment to work during night shifts. Somehow it is quite competitive as well as satisficing by the end of the shift because it's undeniably stressful hearing customer complaints every minute. But it's a well treasured experience.
Pros
Free coffee and bed
Cons
Defective hardwares and equipments
Salary / Benefits
Night shift I learn how to do basic troubleshooting and the management is great also the environment as well the hardest part is when there is a lot of outages and we need to explain everything and apologies for the inconvenience cause them. the most injoyable moment is when you get a lot of incentives
Pros
free clothing allowance
Salary / Benefits
2-3 star..the salary and compensation is good but the rules on the attendance is not quite good.but the workplace is very enjoyable.the hardest part of the job is the different time of work.
Salary / Benefits
Volumes of the call was not anticipated so you have to go overtime compulsary. Salary is way too low with the deman of the work. Process of ATM is too slow so you will get paid using cheque.