Teabros Corporation

Teabros Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews
Salary / Benefits
administrative assistant is to communicate all managers and gave the needs of the stores, and to communicate the all city goverment. we need to good leader, solve the issues of our company like audit solve the problem.
Salary / Benefits
working at teabros corporation was great because i learned a lot of things like how to serve in a minimal time with good quality product, i manage how to deal with different people.
Salary / Benefits
I learned lots of this in tea bros corporation. like how to make a drinks. how to use a point of sales machine. the most enjoyable part of is to make our valued customer happy with our hospitable service. and love seeing our value customer enjoy our drinks.
Salary / Benefits
I learned many things in tea bros corporation.. like how to make a drinks how to use point of sales machine and more. the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing our customer satisfied with our drinks and giving us with a smile. we treasure it. its a great work experience.
Salary / Benefits
Company Standards are are strictly enforced, employees and subordinate comply with utmost care. Consumers and customers are served in the highest standards. Time is well managed with very limited personnel.
Pros
A training ground to improve and enhance customer service skills.
Cons
Long hours of work and Overtime pay is not given.
Salary / Benefits
When I was a store manager since it was located inside the mall, i was working 6 days a week but i really enjoyed it.I learned so many things being in this position especially how to handle people effectively.The management are very fair in giving us the incentives that we needed and responded in every problems that we have in store.For me basically nothing is hard in a job as long as you love it and your willing to learn.The most enjoyable part of the job is having a self fulfillment especially if you did your job well all the times and to encounter different kinds of people everyday.
Pros
free phone and load allowance
Cons