TE Connectivity

TE Connectivity Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,918 reviews

Good people culture but poor management

Typical day at work: you take care of your responsibilities as well as others from above you when they seem to not want to deal with it. What I've learned there: if you want management to like you, you have to learn to do their job as well. Another thing I learned there as well, is that communication is poor there, but this did teach me to build my communication skills and to teach me who to network with in order to get things done. Management: In the time span of 1 year and a half that I worked there, I have had about 7 supervisor changes; some were temporary until a permanent one came along. Some were absent and always sat at their desk, some came in here and there to observe the line. Workplace culture: the ones who work hard, definitly work hard, the ones who partially tried, you could definitely tell. Overall, every one usually gets along. The turnover rate there was high, temp workers usually only lasted a few days, some a few weeks before they stopped coming. The hardest part of the job: managing your role without any proper management support, dealing insufficient materials, and working long hours (i.e. 12 hour shifts).The most enjoyable part of the job: This would be that every one who worked on a line together was basically like family, helped each other where they could, when motivated, they worked hard to reach the goals set (when all materials and roadblocks were clear).

Pros

Recognition, Coworkers, Pay

Cons

Poor Management, Bad Communication, Overtime

Management and company culture are virtually nonexistent

There is no upward mobility, and every 6 months there are new managers making pointless changes. Pay is sub-par. Forcing in-person work after years of remote, for seemingly no reason. Employee engagement and appreciation is nonexistent.

من خلال تجربتي تمكنت من تطوير مهارتي للعمل مع الشركة و اخضر بحترام كامل

العمل الجماعي يوفر طاقة جيدة جدا لإنتاج والحصول على التقة و الإستمرارية

Pros

جيد جدا

Cons

لا توجد

No hay promocion por tu trabajo

Es muy buena empresa pero la administracion es bastante mala.

Pros

buen ambiente

Cons

no promociones

Miserable

I wouldn't recommend to work for this companyThe team leads are not great for training.There is no communication. You are expected to meet your targets after One day of training. It's all about numbers not about staff. Not many incentives to stay. Some steps are physically hard with nosy improving it for the person who for example has a sore hand from a step they are doing.

Pros

Small bonus once a year

Cons

Rubbish pay & terrible leadership

Family like environment on my team

Hard work pays off, our team is tight knit and a good bunch. Also pay, time off, flexibility is great here too. As well as bonuses! They also are really into talent promotion and continuing education.

Terrible place to work

This job was really great at first, now that I've been here a year and a half I have gone through 2 supervisors, 2 managers, a group leader and we have had almost a complete management turnover from the plant manager down, the company has made a complete 180, not in a good way.

Pros

It's a job.

Cons

Almost everything else.

Job task and position

This company has no training or help from management on machines or work load given. Was very stressed and taken for granted at this company. I would avoid this company if you have a life and want better work environment.

Pros

Co workers where friendly

Cons

Poor management and planning

Good place for relaxed working

They pay well equal/more compare to competitive companies. Good working culture & work environment. Work life balance is good. you have more flexibility timing

Pros

free lunch

Easy Generic Job

Management only cares about themselves. People on the floor are cool and do care. work is very easy, once you get the hang of it, and can be boring. poor growth opportunities and no performance incentive

Equally productive & laid back

Management is understandable & personable no matter the subject or matter. TE typically has a very fast-paced environment while maintaining the proper safety guidelines. This inclusive company provides opportunity for growth & I would recommend for those who are motivated, driven & strive to be their very best!

Cons

Mandatory OT occasionally

Good place for beginners to learn more about product development aspects

I was was working as R&D Product development engineer in TE Connectivity, RMZ NXT Whitefield division in IFNA team. Had opportunity to work on different projects like Connectors NPD, Charge inlets & sustenance support activities. Management was fine and supportive. Had poor work life balance because I had to travel 25kms per side daily from home to office.

Pros

Free lunch, cultural events, learning environment, good for beginners.

Cons

Poor work-life balance, work pressure, overnight works.

What is the best part of working at the company?The people What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Always worried about getting laid off and it finally happened What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Very nice people to work withWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Making connectors of all kinds for products

What is the best part of working at the company?8 hour work shiftsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Management; To much overtimeWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Landisville, Pa is HOT!!!!!

Trés bonne Entreprise

Trés bonne Entreprise avec un environment de travail trés compétitive

Pros

No stress

Nice place

Fun work, not too physically demanding. Really really great coworkers, extremely helpful, friendly and down to earth. Management was alright. Not a fan of biweekly pay and lunch break is on your time.

Gut Kollegen, schlechtes Top Management viel Stress

Zählte mal zu den Top Arbeitgebern, ist jedoch jetzt einer der schlechtesten die es gibt. Mitarbeiter werden zu Überstunden und unbezahlten Urlaub „freiwillig“ mit Nachdruck nachgelegt

Pros

Dienstrad, Dienstwagen nach Nase und Gutmüdigkeit des Vorgesetzten

Cons

Stress, Ziele werden unter dem Jahre geändert, übertrieben Vorstellung zur Arbeitsicherheit. Amerikaner hab davon echt keine Ahnung

OK place to work. Sometimes required to work OT on weekends.

OK place to work. Training budget OK. Sometimes required to work OT on weekends. depending on manager- some nice some not. people are nice most of the time.

Pros

sometimes free lunches

Cons

sometimes mandatory weekend work

Es una empresa apegada a los valores que fomenta al igual que el respeto por los derechos de sus colaboradores.

Es una empresa donde se toman muy en cuenta las ideas de mejora, el trato y la cordialidad hacia los calaboradores a todos los niveles, gestionan de manera energica las cuestiones de seguridad tanto laboral como ambiental.Promueben el desarrollo personal y valoran la familia.

Pros

Seguro de gastos medicos mayores, sueldos competitivos, excelente ambiente laboral.

Cons

No encuento alguno

People political influence is more, survival would be based on how you are bonding with those people if you can't gel with them think you can't survive in there

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

No longer hours

Too much overtime

Not a bad environment. High school type drama. Easy job. If you just go there to work then you will be fine. It's climate controlled so that's a nice perk.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TE Connectivity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • TE Connectivity
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?