TDCX

TDCX Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Could have been a good place to grow and advance career-wise

TDCX was the perfect company to be with. Very motivating and happy work environment. However, things slowly changed when the pandemic started. I don't exactly know why the management struggled with the drastic change brought by the pandemic, but this company was AMAZING back in the day. I saw a lot, and I mean A LOT, of colleagues getting promoted before and prioritized internal promotions instead of external hires for higher positions. They still do internal promotions now, but I can no longer tell for sure it they still prioritize it now since most are on a work from home setup.

There's no place like home ❤️ #BeHappier #Bemore

Happy to work here. I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. I work full-time on a flexible schedule, on a work from home setup and my lead trusts me to produce high-quality work and results. I work hard to maintain that level of trust, which keeps me engaged and excited — but at the same time, I love that my job enables me to love and enjoy my other passions in life. ♥️

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

I have nothing to complain

A Happy Place To Work At

No job is perfect as stress is inevitable however when you have peole who supports and helps you, it makes a big difference and that is what I love most about TDCX, particularly my team.

Pros

Free flowing coffee, cookies and free lunch

Cons

N/a

The job itself is not that stressful, it's the management that makes it hard.

I have worked for this company for more than a year. First few months, they brain wash you that they are the best company out there and that we found home. I found it convincing until I started noticing that there's a serious management problem there. They don't screen TLs well. Because they are paid well, their self-esteem is abnormal. Some TLs don't listen to their agents. They are only after something that will please their manager. If you are not performing well and you are not in good terms with your TL then don't expect for job security. I am surprised with the number of pretentious leaders there. If you are looking for job security, I don't recommend this. However, if you are also pretentious and wants good salary, then join the gang.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

management problems

Poor management. If they hate you they will make a way to let go of you. If you are close to management you may be promoted. They say they have an open door policy, this is entirely wrong.

Pros

Friends

Productive and Fun workplace. Unlimited drinks and food

A typical day at work would be dealing with cases for a travel account. In between breaks, you'll get to catch up with peers and enjoy all sorts of food from the pantry to all the other food establishments within the building or area. I got to hone my people skills not just on the phone but also in email and chat. Management are great people. Might not be perfect, but they are great. Workplace culture is chill and very tastefully artistic. It's definitely one of the more fun places I've worked with. The hardest part of the job, when you've done all you can but you still can't please everyone. The most enjoyable would be when both cx and client appreciate you for what you do.

Pros

Free food. Always. Very generous with tokens and giveaways. The stays!

Cons

travel time, traffic

Awesome worksite

Work is reasonable as long as you know how to get the job done.Kinda difficult to plan for leaves as the account that I was assigned to needed to have your leave request sent 60 days in advance.

Pros

Fun activities, free food, Good benefits

Well-adjusted and equipped.

The company is very well-adjusted that it wasn't very hard for me to start working from home from Day 1. People give you answers, teammates are supportive, my boss is always available for questions and other work-related discussions, and collaboration is easy because we are well-equipped to do so.

Work like you are at home!

You'll feel that you are at home. Office space is cozy and comfortable. Comrades are also fun to work with. The company is also generous about the incentives.

Good ambiance.

Whenever you go to work, you feel at home because of their ambiance and their culture is very nice. The management is good and very supportive. They also had different kinds of freebies every week to show their appreciation to their employees.

Pros

Free lunches, freebies

Cons

Long queue in the elevator as they do not have their own building

Instagrammable workplace

Small but growing with fairly good benefits, every room, floor, wall, and wherever you go in the office is carefully designed. The entire office is relaxing with massage chair, clinic, pantry, free coffee and teas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TDCX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Salary / Benefits