Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital

Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Clear
2.7Salary & Benefits

RIght place to hone your nursing skills.

Nurses work 12 hours shift a day.The institution caters medical, surgical, pediatric, ob, ent, cases wherein nurses learn to practice patient assessment, bedside nursing skills, proper communication skills, as well as critical thinking which have helped me develop my strong foundation to deliver a safe and quality nursing care to patients/clients. The hardest part of the job is the long hours of work and sometimes inadequate staff to cater clients. Most enjoyable part of the job is having a great team and fun colleagues to work with.

A productive environment for career growth

We attend different shifts for 10 hours a day. 1st shift starts at 5 Am to 3 PM, then 10 pm to 8 pm and 3 pm to 1 am. I've learned advance practices specially with dealing with renal patients. The management sees to it that they provide the needs of both patients and the employees as well. The hardest part of the job is that we have on-call duties that will require us to stay in the hospital later than the standard 10 hours duty during emergency dialysis. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we specialize with a specific field in nursing plus the feeling of fulfillment when we see patients get well because of how we cared for them.

Pros

A different experience

Cons

Long hours of duty

Productive workplace but underwaged salary for nurses

Productive place to work with. You can experience to handle diffierent cases of illnesses from newborn to adult. Salary is not enough for the work load of nurse. Less benefits for the nurses especially on health benefits

Cons

Long hours, no free snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits