Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital

Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital Employee Reviews for Nurse

Nurse3 reviews
Philippines3 reviews

Busy everyday

The most enjoyable part is when patients get to appreciate your work. You don't have to worry if you don't have nursing experience at all because the senior nurses are kind enough to assist you or help you and you can ask questions if you're in doubt.

Quality care to patients

Giving proper medications to patients. Taking vital signs. Therapeutic Communication. Proper documentation. My co-nurses are approachable and fun to be with.

A productive environment for career growth

We attend different shifts for 10 hours a day. 1st shift starts at 5 Am to 3 PM, then 10 pm to 8 pm and 3 pm to 1 am. I've learned advance practices specially with dealing with renal patients. The management sees to it that they provide the needs of both patients and the employees as well. The hardest part of the job is that we have on-call duties that will require us to stay in the hospital later than the standard 10 hours duty during emergency dialysis. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we specialize with a specific field in nursing plus the feeling of fulfillment when we see patients get well because of how we cared for them.

Pros

A different experience

Cons

Long hours of duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Salary / Benefits