Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital
View all Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital reviews

Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital

Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital Employee Review

Fun wokplace

This is a good place to work with.As their former intern I've learned so many things in pharmacy work, where I can use today as a Hospital Pharmacist.

4.0Salary / Benefits

Busy everyday

The most enjoyable part is when patients get to appreciate your work. You don't have to worry if you don't have nursing experience at all because the senior nurses are kind enough to assist you or help you and you can ask questions if you're in doubt.

good and fun

no promblem in management but salary is too low at the same time some medtech has attitude. in some way i learned a lot in this company because this is my first job

Pros

Cons

low salary
Same location

Many things to learn, Fun workplace and workmates

Supporting end users is my typical day at work. providing them supports when ever there is wrong process or missing item in the database. I learned a lot of things in my past work like how to work under pressure network mapping and security hardware and software support and maintenance. The workplace is nice the people are friendly. the part of the job is the data migration when mirroring two servers. And looking for the problems in the database. the most enjoyable part of the job is you'll get to know all of the employees in the Hospital or Company because i support all of there computers.

Pros

Discounted Foods

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Salary / Benefits