Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital
View all Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital reviews

Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital

Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital Employee Review

Busy everyday

The most enjoyable part is when patients get to appreciate your work. You don't have to worry if you don't have nursing experience at all because the senior nurses are kind enough to assist you or help you and you can ask questions if you're in doubt.

3.0Salary / Benefits

Same role

Quality care to patients

Giving proper medications to patients. Taking vital signs. Therapeutic Communication. Proper documentation. My co-nurses are approachable and fun to be with.
Same roleSame location

A productive environment for career growth

We attend different shifts for 10 hours a day. 1st shift starts at 5 Am to 3 PM, then 10 pm to 8 pm and 3 pm to 1 am. I've learned advance practices specially with dealing with renal patients. The management sees to it that they provide the needs of both patients and the employees as well. The hardest part of the job is that we have on-call duties that will require us to stay in the hospital later than the standard 10 hours duty during emergency dialysis. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we specialize with a specific field in nursing plus the feeling of fulfillment when we see patients get well because of how we cared for them.

Pros

A different experience

Cons

Long hours of duty
Same location

good and fun

no promblem in management but salary is too low at the same time some medtech has attitude. in some way i learned a lot in this company because this is my first job

Pros

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Salary / Benefits