Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Busy everyday

The most enjoyable part is when patients get to appreciate your work. You don't have to worry if you don't have nursing experience at all because the senior nurses are kind enough to assist you or help you and you can ask questions if you're in doubt.

Efficient

The best place to work with. The staff and nurses were attentive, efficient. The hospital consultants are very nice. Compensation is great. Working at this outstanding hospital has been an incredible experience. The culture here is one of unwavering dedication to patient care, teamwork, and professional growth. The hospital invests in its employees' development and well-being, offering ample training opportunities and a supportive work environment.The staff is not only highly skilled but also genuinely compassionate, making each day a pleasure to come to work. The hospital's commitment to patient safety and the latest medical advancements is truly impressive. The management is approachable and values employee input, fostering a sense of belonging and empowerment.I'm proud to be part of this hospital, where the focus is on both the well-being of patients and the satisfaction of its employees. It's a testament to the hospital's excellence that I look forward to contributing my best every day.

good and fun

no promblem in management but salary is too low at the same time some medtech has attitude. in some way i learned a lot in this company because this is my first job

Pros

Cons

low salary

Fun wokplace

This is a good place to work with.As their former intern I've learned so many things in pharmacy work, where I can use today as a Hospital Pharmacist.

Many things to learn, Fun workplace and workmates

Supporting end users is my typical day at work. providing them supports when ever there is wrong process or missing item in the database. I learned a lot of things in my past work like how to work under pressure network mapping and security hardware and software support and maintenance. The workplace is nice the people are friendly. the part of the job is the data migration when mirroring two servers. And looking for the problems in the database. the most enjoyable part of the job is you'll get to know all of the employees in the Hospital or Company because i support all of there computers.

Pros

Discounted Foods

RIght place to hone your nursing skills.

Nurses work 12 hours shift a day.The institution caters medical, surgical, pediatric, ob, ent, cases wherein nurses learn to practice patient assessment, bedside nursing skills, proper communication skills, as well as critical thinking which have helped me develop my strong foundation to deliver a safe and quality nursing care to patients/clients. The hardest part of the job is the long hours of work and sometimes inadequate staff to cater clients. Most enjoyable part of the job is having a great team and fun colleagues to work with.

Quality care to patients

Giving proper medications to patients. Taking vital signs. Therapeutic Communication. Proper documentation. My co-nurses are approachable and fun to be with.

A productive environment for career growth

We attend different shifts for 10 hours a day. 1st shift starts at 5 Am to 3 PM, then 10 pm to 8 pm and 3 pm to 1 am. I've learned advance practices specially with dealing with renal patients. The management sees to it that they provide the needs of both patients and the employees as well. The hardest part of the job is that we have on-call duties that will require us to stay in the hospital later than the standard 10 hours duty during emergency dialysis. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we specialize with a specific field in nursing plus the feeling of fulfillment when we see patients get well because of how we cared for them.

Pros

A different experience

Cons

Long hours of duty

Productive workplace but underwaged salary for nurses

Productive place to work with. You can experience to handle diffierent cases of illnesses from newborn to adult. Salary is not enough for the work load of nurse. Less benefits for the nurses especially on health benefits

Cons

Long hours, no free snacks

Good relationship between nurse-client

1 Nurse is to 4 hemodialysis patients in 1 shift. Both Outpatient and In-patient clients are cared for.

Productive and able to manage things.

morning shift i learned how to deal with every people most especially with the patients. my co-workers were great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Taytay Doctors Multispecialty Hospital
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?