Taters Enterprises Inc.

Taters Enterprises Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews

Productive and fun

Taters is a big company and have a good security.management always care from the manager and the employee.i have a good experience when I'm working but because of pandemic they force us to resign for the good

Pros

Cons

8 hours

Very responsive employer. They provide proper trainings for new beginners. A lot things you will learned from Training and support group. High salary.

Colleague are not that toxic to work with.

Its fine working in this company. But, sometimes there this one-sided decisions that are made. Hopefully the company can empower more their employees and dont treat them just like "worker"

Pros

Not that strict when applying for leaves

Cons

Not that much benefit especially health benefit

Boss has favouritism, work environment is so stressful

They don't give mentorship to the person they don't like. Some leaders are very subjective. They tend to ostracise employee who doesn't delight them.

The most enjoyable part of the job.

Very nice place to work, the best training ground. The salary is great! The management and staff are all friendly and approachable. They treat you as their own family.

High turnover of employees especially Human Resources

Fun but stressful . Management is not so supportive and micromanaging everything even simple details. Benefits are not impressive as it as just mandated by law. no other benefits they could offer.

work place is good

they have a free bday meal and 500 pesos for regular employees, but for probationary and contractual employees they only have 250 worth of meal on the menu.

Pros

free bday meal

Cons

too long hours standing.

A family corp growing

The Culture of the Company is Family, The Core Value is trust.This is started the Branding of the Company. Embedding the Humanization of the Policies and Procedures

just another company, lots of employee's turn over

Had learned a lot when it comes to PQA but it's not actually implemented.Workplace is okay but the culture is different as the owner is micromanaging every single details. The most enjoyable part of the job is the camaraderie among subordinates and co-managers.

Pros

workplace is ok, very much clean

Cons

Most of the employees were good and highly professionals

I had a very great journey working with Taters. Most of employees within the office creates a harmonious relationship same with store employees. I have learned and gained lot of knowledge and skills through the opportunity on how to do multi-tasking tasks. The workplace has a nice environment, there's just a culture created wherein some of the employees can't adopt on it. I had experienced some of the hardships during the construction of new projects, high transition rate for the managerial positions but most of all I have enjoyed a lot for almost 7 years staying with the company.

Pros

Wellness Program

Cons

Salary structure were not followed

Learning is very high.

Enjoyable. Part of my job is interaction with my crew Ang customers. My daily management is always a challenge since it has a big operations. What I have learned in the company is unparalleled.

Pros

Plenty you could learn and taught

Cons

No merit increase

Productive workplace and staff.

Learned so much from this company, from proper hygiene and it's execution in my daily duties at work. Also on how to deal with the customer compliments and complains.

Pros

Zeal Award

Working habit

work 9 hours a day, learning new system of book recording, benefits are good, workplace a bit toxic due of plenty of stores handled, deadlines when not met are penalized, every day is literally working day.

Productive team

Taters is a fastfood chain offering american themed burgers,snacks and beverage located near cinema area of the mall. Taters is known for thier popcorn

Pros

Free birthday meal and birthday cash

Cons

1hour break

productive and organized

Work is not too hard.... very friendly job.... as a customer sevice assistant before too many reports i did re ports everyday

Pros

monthly incentives

Cons

sometimes overtime

Continuous Learning; Family Like Working Environment

The typical day at work is rare. Everday is different for it depends on what is happening at the moment. I normally start my day at work with checking of my emails, usually requests for me by the President to do something. I always check the President's email and calendar when I arrive in order to prepare for the day’s events. I also keep a list of task and/or requests and check them off after completion. Typical duties include managing a complex schedule for the President, which includes scheduling of meetings, conference calls and travel. Communicating exceptionally with my co-workers and other managers to ensure that their deadlines are met. I have learned the ability to prioritize, to remain calm under pressure and remain focused. I now know how to cope with an ever changing set of priorities. Due to different tasks and challenges everyday, I also learned to be flexible and adaptable to every new situation. The more organized and well-prepared I am, the more efficient my time with the President will be spent. The President has good management skills. She leads by example and helps each one of us develop our skills. She knows the true meaning of success and helped people improve and succeed. She guided us every step of the way and encouraged us to achieve more. However, the hardest part of the job was the mood swings of the President. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work in a family like environment where employees treat each other as family who worked hand in hand.

Pros

Continuous training, Monthly Birthday Celebration, Suppliers Night, Company Anniversary & Christmas Parties

Cons

Long hours without overtime pay, with Saturday work, No work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taters Enterprises Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Taters Enterprises Inc. in popular locations

• Taters Enterprises Inc.