Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Toxic environment, no incentives and no sched bissings. Schedule changes abruptly and it seems that employees are tied up with the job and has no rights to commit to their personal lives. The increment is too small and COVID 19 action plan is too lame.
Pros
Health benefits.
Cons
Abrupt changes in schedules and no salary increase despite of adding up new skill sets
Salary / Benefits
The salary was high, the hmo card was good. The facilities was also good and the environment. Overall the company is great but the management in my department was not.
Salary / Benefits
Poor management, average working environment, no career growth, competitive salary and benefits, no work life balance, conservative and tightwad directors, poor team managers,
Pros
Competitive compensation
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
the company and salary is good but management by TL's and OM are so not good. Agents/employee's does not have security on their jobs. if the management does not like you they will find a way to lose you. They don't treat employee's well. It's sad cause the workload is fine already.
Pros
Competitive salary and good workload
Cons
Management issues
Salary / Benefits
Wont recommend. Toxic. Doesnt allow tl go VL even if you have enough credits, max of 2 days only for VL. They would have us do overtime and take lunches late than scheduled to accommodate calls. Employees are treated like slaves. Worse, final pay took 5 mos instead of the suppose 30-45 bus days. Never again
Salary / Benefits
I understand that this is a business but I feel that we're just numbers to them. The employees do not feel valued, we're all just waiting to be transferred to RMG. There is no effort to help the employees find other opportunities within the company.
Pros
Mid year bonus based on performance
Cons
Poor HR support, they are so hard to find when you need something. They do not answer the phone.
Salary / Benefits
Working in TCS has given me an oppurtunity to level up the skills when it comes to communication. For me the management working in the Account i worked is a very good handling people
Pros
Best HMO, Incentives, Annual Increase
Salary / Benefits
The Job title is different from your role, very misleading. The salary is good however the management is extremely poor. Night Shift. OT is not required.
Pros
Good Salary for fresh graduate
Cons
poor management
Salary / Benefits
Before TCS Acquired HIBU we are very much contented. But after TCS everything went down the drain. No work/life balance. Very poor management. We are just not happy about the turn of events.
Pros
HMO of 500k as well as 3 dependents
Cons
Poor Management
Salary / Benefits
Company would be best suited for employees who simply wants to work without needing to advance their career. Hopefully management in the company or more specifically in the account where I was got better this time.
Pros
They have dayshift accounts
Cons
Poor Management
Salary / Benefits
Management IS OKAY. But the salary didn't suffice the expenses.I'm originally from Nueva Ecija, and it was a lot of adjustment working in Angeles City. That is one of the reasons why I decided to move back in Nueva Ecija.
Salary / Benefits
(Within the account) Poor management. The don't seem to care of the employees. They are pro-client. You expect to be there to work and work and forgot about the fun.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Lack training for new employees
Salary / Benefits
They offer good benefits both financial and non financial but needs to improve on the management side and automation of payroll processes. They are projecting to be good on automation but needs internal automation procedure
Salary / Benefits
Worst management - TATA Consultancy Services (Philippines), Inc. No security of tenure Toxic environment Do not recognize their employees No certainty
Salary / Benefits
Everything was just fine, I just don't see myself taking in call for the longest time. And I don't feel the open door policy between management and their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Working in TATA Consultancy Services is very challenging but its fun and exciting. Workmates are very peofessional and the management is very approachable.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as an account specialist and I can say that the company provided all the necessary materials during training. Management was good enough providing their employees about what do they need for improvement and since the company was already established or stable for almost how many decades now, they were able to deliver a good relationship between their employers and employees. The workplace was nice and friendly. The salary and benefits attracted a lot of people to be part of the company. Strict about their guidelines but it's being understood as it is for the business itself and that you are carrying one of the trusted company in the said industry.
Pros
Nice working place, good management, good compensation and excellent benefits
Salary / Benefits
From amazing and awesome to lack of concern to their employees. Management sucks! Too much pressure nowadays. Unrealistic metrics and targets. Everyday mandatory OT. Super queuing.
Pros
Nothing but the salary. Which is very average.
Cons
All!
Salary / Benefits
Good Company, gives allowances, health benefits and making sure of a growing carreers on all of it's employees. Management is Great. Teamates are the best.
Cons
Health Care
Salary / Benefits
It was night duty because we serve and assist american's people which the time was different. Things can learn easily there if you have that passion to learn and try something new. Management was organize and well oriented. Workplace is good which help you to focus and enjoy your work. The hardest part of job is when you feel sleepy yet you have to work. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded by good people and delicious food.
Pros
Activity and events
Cons
Minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
The company offers a bigger salary to incoming upper management employees than those who came from a lateral transfer. Fast turn-over of upper management.