Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was a normal BPO set up and natural duties. To always be punctual and to work hard. We invite everyone to join because a good training ground and challenges
Pros
Good training
Cons
Qeueing
Salary / Benefits
A lot of Politics .be a politician be a politician .the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
work work
Salary / Benefits
Working with TATA is so very stressful and there's no improvement, Hard to get incentives, there's a dispute in salary and a mandatory O.T. it's not good, based on my experienced.
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
its good to work in here. a lot of opportunity ahead with you. the leaders will help you to grow and even your colleagues. fun environment and lot of perks.
Salary / Benefits
The salary was high, the hmo card was good. The facilities was also good and the environment. Overall the company is great but the management in my department was not.
Salary / Benefits
No comment just leave it this way.So far so good. Just the SL isnt convertible to cash. Competitive salary. The facility is very limited to move to within the premises.
Salary / Benefits
Positive values Relaxed and productive atmosphere Commitment to excellence Open and honest communication Cooperation, support, and empowerment Sense of humor Compassion, respect, and understanding Flexibility
Salary / Benefits
This is an Indian-American based company but sited in the Philippines. They have a very good health cover but the work is not secured as it's mortgage and collections at the same time. They have strict implementation on quotas
Salary / Benefits
Poor management, average working environment, no career growth, competitive salary and benefits, no work life balance, conservative and tightwad directors, poor team managers,
Pros
Competitive compensation
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
the company and salary is good but management by TL's and OM are so not good. Agents/employee's does not have security on their jobs. if the management does not like you they will find a way to lose you. They don't treat employee's well. It's sad cause the workload is fine already.
Pros
Competitive salary and good workload
Cons
Management issues
Salary / Benefits
Work is challenging due to i handle collections through a mortgage company. benefits is my best so far. its hard because we need to ask for monthly payments from our borrowers and if they are not able to pay we find ways on how they can pay so that they will not experience foreclosure.
Salary / Benefits
• goes 15 mins before the shift starts and have my coffee to be relaxed before starting my day • I've learned a lot in terms of training and quality processes
Salary / Benefits
-Learned how hard a job of Call Center agent is, dealing with different kinds of people. -Hardest part of the job was not being with my family which are my motivation to work
Salary / Benefits
One of the best company I’ve been with so far. If given a chance to go back I will. The opportunity is there and the working environment is okay not stressful.
Salary / Benefits
Wont recommend. Toxic. Doesnt allow tl go VL even if you have enough credits, max of 2 days only for VL. They would have us do overtime and take lunches late than scheduled to accommodate calls. Employees are treated like slaves. Worse, final pay took 5 mos instead of the suppose 30-45 bus days. Never again
Salary / Benefits
My first BPO-1 experience lasted for 2 years and 2 months. I gained all the knowledge and skillset that is needed. The very first TL that time was so cool and he taught us all the good stuff. Benefits wise and trainings are superb. But not the salary. Also, the Manila Operations team, sucks.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive salary but no job security. I only had 1 account in this company. After the account was transferred to India, they can no longer provide a project.
Salary / Benefits
Productive work environment,pro employee, they provide good employee benefits, they provide support for those who would like to pursue their studies. highly recommended
Salary / Benefits
At first, working at TCS is one of the best place, HMO is great and the job was not that hard, until they priorities there people in India and took the job to us one at a time.
Salary / Benefits
I been working for TATA for more than 3 years and truly, I gain so much knowledge about technology today and how it's important to grow your business. This company also taught me to embrace different culture with respect since most of my boss are from India and our clients are from different part of the countries. My past experience also allow me to contribute for company growth and I'm glad I did it by sharing my skill with my colleague and even with my superior.
Salary / Benefits
Working with TATA Consultancy has been an essential part of my career. I have been exposed into diverse clients and different opportunities that improved my analytical, technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. I have learned new technologies and industry, which I am thankful for.