TaskUs

TaskUs Salary & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

Productive and fun workplace

I was happy working there. I learned a lot as a transcriber. All in all it was a good experience. I wish I could work there again. The management was good.

Pros

Good environment, flexible hours.

Salary / Benefits

Internal culture is nice but external managers brought in are a mess and messed the culture up

Good for a short term in between jobs career. If you wanna transition out of a stressful work environment and be involved in a people first company. But this would only last for about 6 months to a year until you identify the cracks

Pros

Free lunch if working on site
Salary / Benefits

Great CEO and campaigns, some awful upper management

Loved working for TaskUs. Unfortunately, had to move to about 4 different campaigns due to smaller campaigns falling through. Started with a great TL and great OM, ended with a campaign that had the worst boss(favoritism, selfish, doesn't really know anything about the campaign) and OM that's barely there. Was "promoted" for more work, but no pay raise despite having to do more work. Company is great overall, just pray that you don't land under a bad TL like I did.

Pros

Free lunch, great officespace, very helpful backoffice management, pay is okay

Cons

Upper management not very educated, not very helpful and quite selfish

Fun

Good culture and employee engagement. Fun workplace and encouragement from different employees. Not a toxic environment and good place to stay at with free lunch.
Salary / Benefits

The ambiance is quite nice and I love their free food but still ridiculouslystressful.

The ambiance is quite nice and I love their free food but still ridiculously stressful. They should start practicing what they promise. Not stereotyping but the people in the management should also start listening to their people.

Pros

Free lunch

Salary / Benefits

Poor Planning and Management. Politics everywhere. If you're a support, think twice before applying.

The company benefits are ok but there is no proper increase unless you present to them. Even if you're a performer, that doesn't matter you still have to explain to them why you need to be increased. Politics here is very rampant, it's never about your accomplisment its about who you know. They terminate those who are not on their side. They pull down those people who have the potential of supassing them and working them out of the company. No career growth and their covid response is very poor.Also if you're a support here and resign even if you rendered properly with no HR offense, they wont rehire you. For the if they wanna leave, leave the door is open. You are replaceable.

The site is okay

The compensation does not match the required job to be done.Management seldom listen to the employeesYou have to render overtime without pay just to complete the job assigned to you.

Pros

Free lunch and team meetings every week

Cons

Decent work stations and tools

Good company

The company is good, however the campaign is toxic. Required to meet productive chat/email/call even there are less incoming. If you will not hit your target, they will not pay you.

Pros

Free meal, work from home opportunity, hmo covered 2 independent

Cons

Campaign sucks, low salary, toxic campaign management
Salary / Benefits

fun workplace, friendly and kind teammates and higher ops

TaskUs offer higher salary compared to the other company that I applied. They are also prioritizing their employee first and taskus doesnt have a stressful account

Pros

high salary

Cons

none so far
Salary / Benefits

Fun work place and great culture!

Taskus is a very good company, they will always make sure that the employees will always have a great time at work. HR is very responsive, good benefits, and lots of events.

Pros

Free lunch and coffee

Jobs at TaskUs

See more jobs

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace. Stressful. Many activities. Free lunch, sleeping quarter, gym, free access on computer like researching, fun games or etc.

Pros

Free lunches
Salary / Benefits

No benefits, worst management, joke culture no work/life balance, impossible growth

No work/life balance- they have assignments outside work hours. They ask you to login 1 hour before and meetings 1 hour after work. They say its not mandatory but talk important stuff about work.No benefits - no benefits even if you're the top performer. All you get is claps and a poster. No bonus whatsoever. If they give bonus those are canned good or merchandise items from the company which they give on raffles too that can happen once in a blue moon..Worst management- they always change their mind and be the complete opposite the next week. They expect so much and give metrics that are impossible to achieve. And even if you achieve they increase the metrics again next year or months. And you dont get any bonus as mentioned above Joke culture- not single culture is applied. Credibility is joke. Everybody tries to cheat the metrics even the supervisors teach you how. Because of impossible metrics again mentioned above Impossible growth- they have extreme favoritism so if your team mate becomes a manager after few months don't be surprised or envious. Just choose a different company. Save your sanity.

Pros

Take home lunch only when you work in the office

Cons

Toxic company
Salary / Benefits

Easy Accounts but the company bad management and low salary

I worked at Chateau Ridiculous. The company has great facilities; gym, nursery, sleeping quarters, pantry, relaxing lounge area, etc. When it comes to the accounts, TaskUs has easy non-voice accounts that are great for starters. However, they offer low salaries. Also, I had a bad experience with the account I handled. We were transferred to different LOBs with such sort notice and minimal training. Personally, I was transferred thrice.I had also experienced bad management and other unpleasant stuff like work politics, gossips, and work scandals. I had a colleague who was a top performer for years and was waiting for the approval of their promotion but another 'new comer' got the position instead. I feel like it was really unfair and I doubt that it was an isolated case. For starters, I recommend this company but if you're looking for a long term career, then this company will not be good for you.

Pros

Fun workplace, free meal, gym

Cons

Repetitive work, Additional tasks with no additional pay, Bad management, low salary

People First Company

The company really embodies their company motto. It's definitely a great place to work in. They provide awesome benefits that makes you feel taken care of as a person. You definitely won't feel like you're just a number or a statistic in the company. They treat you like an actual human being.

Pros

Awesome benefits
Salary / Benefits

the workplace atmiosphere makes the workers feel comfortable, and have a lot of recreational activities

Working in TaskUs is very enjoyable, because inside the floor while working we have music which makes us feel relaxed and less stressful, while doing our targeted goals each team. Salary is not a problem, they give incentives aside from the basic salary, then they provide free meal, comfortable nap rooms for the employees, Supervisors, are very passionate in handling agents, well trained.

Pros

free lunch, gym, internet cafe, nap rooms
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace.

The best company for me in my whole employment history. Though management was not the best but, the culture and the workplace are promising. I loved how they've designed the office building, it's so cool! I've experienced how they care for the employees welfare. You can actually have a healthy lunch for $5. They provide good medical benefits, and sometimes they do even more than you've expected. The CEOs are awesome. They want what is best for the employees. With a good company, they also wanted a good employee. Someone who is performance driven. This is a classic example of "Give and take" relationship. Life at work can be stressful sometimes, but that is why the company provides a lot, to compensate the hardwork and stress. They pay you on time, or earlier than the pay period which is excellent. There's a fitness gym with fitness classes, cozy sleeping quarters, lovely pantries, clean toilets with enough supply of toilet paper. Lovely meeting rooms, almost sound proof. TaskUs gives interesting fun and gimmicks to its employees. They are days that you can bring your pets at work. Days that you can drink beer, and enjoy a live band. This is the company that provides 100 days of maternity leave, and scholarships to employee's kids. They give you special presents for special occasions like birthdays, Mother's day, Christmas, etc. The whole of TaskUs is world class. I am proud to be a part of it.

Work and Life Balance is really achieved

A big no if you're eyeing for a high payout. Excellent choice for people who just like to relax without thinking of the salary. Paid time-offs are more than the usual.

Pros

Work and Life Balance

Cons

Low salary and Average employee benefits

Poor Management

Work hard, have fun is no longer applicable in this company. Poor management especially in Bulacan site. No promotion. You have to be "sipsip" in higher ops for you to be promoted. Management will just use your skills and you will be dumped if they no longer need you.

Pros

HMO for two dependents

Cons

Low salary. Poor management.

Always Strive For Excellence #LN

Despite of the pandemic and WFH set up, they still find ways to entertain and continue interacting with their employees by coming up with games and raffles on top of what the operations efforts.

Pros

culture, management, benefits

Cons

none. everything is well
Salary / Benefits

Worth trying, but not worth staying long term

At first it was super fun, until you really see how it is. They are marketted as pro-employee, but not really. The Executives (CEO level) are incredibly nice, but it's the OM's, TL's that do not care. Super toxic workplace, they impose silly rules that are nearly impossible to attain. They would give so much restrictions that makes it hard to actually care about the quality as they would rather focus on AHT, and that's quite unfair for a technical job. Ther TL salary can be reached by the agent. There's barely any room to go up. The It's also extremely political. The higher ups would choose their pawns over qualified people. People are also quick to spread rumours and care about everyone else's business rather than focusing on their own problems.

Pros

cool workspace, free lunch

Cons

difficult to increase salary, extremely political
Salary / Benefits

Awesome workplace, benefits, and leaders!

The company where you could not ask for more since everything that you are wishing to have in an employment is already here - cool office, benefits and leaders. One of the MANY THINGS that I am proud of about this company is their culture since this is a place where you can truly have fun while working. Employees are also valued and prioritized since they live up to their mantra "Frontline First.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Salary / Benefits
  • TaskUs
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?