TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews for Team Member

Team Member25 reviews
Philippines25 reviews

People first culture company

TaskUs offers very good salary package than any other BPO company here in the province. Accessible to my place too. I wished they already have the permanent site so the company can offer more benefits for employees.

Poor Management

Work hard, have fun is no longer applicable in this company. Poor management especially in Bulacan site. No promotion. You have to be "sipsip" in higher ops for you to be promoted. Management will just use your skills and you will be dumped if they no longer need you.

Pros

HMO for two dependents

Cons

Low salary. Poor management.

There is transparency and equality.

Everyone is given equal opportunities to grow and improve themselves. The leaders are all approachable and willing to help you in areas that needs improvement. They will help you to push yourself to do better and be better.

#Taskuslwt

Great place to work in. I enjoy the Work-From-Home setup that we are in right now. TaskUs takes care of it's employess making sure that we are safe in our homes and not worrying about how unsafe it is working onsite. Overall, TaskUs is Ridiculously Amazing!!!

Pros

Work from Home

Cons

None that I can think of

Best company ever! Colleagues are fun to be with.

Management to my specific campaign will make your life miserable. TaskUs is the best but the management giving the company a bad name. I hope they will change.

Awesome place to work #Lizzysnook #LN

Taskus is a great company that will give you considerable opportunities.They are pros and cons, but they will provide the best offer that they have. Hoping that I will stay longer here.

Awesome #Lighthouse

The company that gives you the good culture, quality training, coaching development and compensation/benefits. Happy to be here as a first timer in BPO industry.

Friendly environment #lighthouse

everyone is friendly, approachable with good manner and right conduct,comfortable workplace, healthy food, good benefits, fair treatment and #lighthouse

Pros

free lunches and coffee

RidiculouslyGood #Lighthouse

The company that gives you the good culture, quality training, coaching development and compensation/benefits. You are on the right company to work with.

Ridiculously good company.

I've been working at TaskUs for more than a year and I can say that this is the best company I've ever been. So many benefits. Free lunch, You can take your child with you while working, HMO benefits with your 2 company paid dependents and many more. It's really nice to be a part of this company. It's really a stress free workplace! #AwesomeHTW #HTWRocks #HouseTeamwork

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TaskUs?

Very productive and stress free environment.

I've been working with Task Us for a year this month of February. You will meet other people. Teammates are very productive and fun workplace. I love the benefits that they offer.

Awesome people! Great culture!

The moment you enter the office, you'll already feel how great the culture is at TaskUs Batangas. You'll be greeted by nice guards and by the Recruitment team. They are very accommodating and helpful. I really like what I experienced during my application. I am now part of the company and I really love where I am right now. People at the production are really supportive. I already told my friends about my experience at TaskUs and they're really excited to be part of this awesome company! #OneLZL #LZL

CHR Strong

Stress free. Pet friendly site. Extraordinary teammates. Lively environment. Very hospitable staff. Guards are all approachable. Very nice interior. Easy access to people.

CHR Strong

Great BPO experience

TaskUs was probably one of the best compies that i work for so far. They really focus on their employees giving them rooms for improvement and job advancement, plus the work environment is so fun you wont think if it as a work place.

fun and interesting

its quite fun and interesting working in task us. the environment is also relaxing and good.i am looking forward on working fun and exciting with my team mates.

#HouseTeamwork

Great ambiance for a working environment. Cultivates positive work ethics and the aim for higher goals. Balanced lifestyle can be achieved while working here.

Bad Place to work for a long time

At first my experience here is awesome. But as time goes on workplace becomes mess people are getting noisy every time, the task are getting harder and harder and management don't even care for their teammates they just want the task to be done. They don't care if you're sick they just care business. Don't work in here specially Lighthouse! Useless ESAT they don't even care. Salary so low and the recruitment is bias they just pass the people they know so that they can received the referral bonus. I recruited 10 people but no one even pass. Don't try to apply in this company find a better job and you deserve more.

Pros

Food forward

Cons

Task is so hard, toxic management, bias recruitments

A typical day at work

Back then, they have poor facilities. There was no division between call center agents. It is difficult to concentrate on what you do because the workplace is noisy.

Pros

down-to-earth people

Cons

poor management

Not a typical BPO

Fun place to work in. Excellent work/job balance life due to its accessibility. While accounts and management are new, updates and job description most likely to conflict and confuse operation's frontline.

Pros

Accessible

Cons

management

Typical BPO

Working here is good, but with an american account with minimum salary is not acceptable. Team Leaders are kind and helpful and they always keep a good relation between members.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits