TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews for Sourcing Specialist

Sourcing Specialist28 reviews
Philippines28 reviews

#LZN Ridiculously Good Recruitment

TaskUs has ridiculously good people, culture and environment. For things that needs to improve on, it will be n one as of the moment. TaskUs values #TWMTDW

People 1st #TaskUsRZL

This Company really gives importance to it's people. They provided our stuff so we could continue working at home when the Philippine Gov. decided to put our region in ECQuarantine.

Pros

Company policies in place

Cons

none so far.

*FEFairies employees before profit

Taskus is the only company that can 100% say that they walk the talk. Very people first. Keep it up! It is fast growing in the BPO industry and the company never compromised it's employees for the sake of profit only.

Peoplefirstcompany #FeFairies

Working with TaskUs is really a blessing, finding a company who value and takes care of their people is very rare, Especially with the current situation, the company have proven their love for their people. I proud and honored to be a part of TaskUs. #ThisIsUs

Peoplefirstcompany #FeFairies

#LZNRecruitment

TaskUs is a RidiculouslyGood company that has amazing people, culture, environment and benefits. The company promotes people-first and teamwork makes the dream work

#LZN Ridiculously Good Recruitment

#Lighthouse At TaskUs your opinions and ideas matters

Being in the company for more than a year I have never been experienced any workload that is very difficult to accomplish as there will always be someone to help you.

#Lzn

TaskUs is a fun and exciting workplace. With good culture, people and environment. Teammates are less stressful and benefits are good. Work life balance is the key!

TaskUs is the BEST!!! #chrstrong

People are really friendly and approachable. You will never want to leave because it will feel like home. The best part about working at TaskUs is that you're on your own and treated like an adult as long as you get your work done.

Best Job I've Ever Had here in TaskUs Anonas

It's rare that I've seen a company that actually practices what it preaches. TaskUs is a data-driven company in every way possible. Even ideas leadership doesn't agree with are allowed to move forward if the data shows they are the right thing to do.

Great place to work in TaskUs Anonas

Great place to work, great benefits, great team environment. Very inclusive, The Senior leadership team is very visible and approachable. Room for growth.

Best company to work with #TaskUsRZL

In TaskUs, there will be no day that you will find yourself dragging to work. Working hard while having fun, promoting work-life balance and having a ridiculously good experience is one of the reasons why many employees stay at TaskUs.

Onelzl

A Great way to jump start your career, regardless of tenure-ship as long as you are qualified they will not hesitate to provide opportunities to grow.

Teamwork makes the dream work #TaskUsRZL

One of the best companies I've worked with. The place is very accessible for me. Everyone is easy to get along with from top-level management to teammate level.

Happy Company to work with #TaskUsRZL

It is nice to work here. I have learned a lot of things, made friends and embraced the core value especially being Ridiculously Good to everything I do

#TaskUsBohol Best Company in Bohol

TaskUs offers good compensation and benefits, good working environment, cozy workplace, best facilities, approachable bosses, beautiful and friendly people.

Be Rediculous #TaskUsRZL

One of the best companies I've worked with. The people are easy to get along to. I learned all the things I needed for my job right away. The work environment is very fun and relaxing.

Na

Task Us is really a company where can you meet awesome and ridiculous people but in a good way. Work life balance is there and also the fun fun fun part is not missing

"Fun working enviroment and fast career growth"

I had so much learning and fun experience so far. It was like working at home with awesome environment and people. TaskUs is near my location too #FEfairies

People first company #FEFairies

It is the company who truly practices people first culture. They provide a lot of #ridiculouslygood benefits for all of the employees. The office facilities are indeed word class.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits