TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews for Sales Support Representative

Sales Support Representative25 reviews
Philippines25 reviews

This company offers the best package an employee can look for. From salary to taking care of your little ones (yes, they have a daycare center on-site!). They also offer free lunch for their employees

Worst trainer

Power trippingPoor management Transfer to different accounts multiple timesTrainer has no empathy lolThey just trained you without consideration Too much info

Pros

All bad

Cons

All bad

Productive and fun workplace with great benefits!

Fun place to work with. I learned a lot from this company. I really love how they take action to every simple request of their employees. The workplace is not just entertaining and relaxing, it is also clean!

Pros

Healthy food for 5 pesos, yoga, pamper and a lot more everyweek

Cons

Exciting Company to work with!

The best company to work with and with lots of activities and excitiment. If it's wasn't for the COVID crisis where I have to engage with people everyday I wouldn't have resigned at all.

Pros

Lunch

Productive and Fun

Learned to be expressive when it comes to working with teammates. I also learned how to be patient when it comes to customer who has questions and inquiries.

Overall, an employee based company

Workplace is full of life with monthly programs for employees. Managers, Operations managers are all stations in the production floor with the agents making it more easy to communicate if you need help with anything. The production floor are well thought of, not your typical office space. Example, one floor was set up to look like a garden, making it a relaxing space to work at.

Awesome workplace

Getting to work in this company is something I would never regret. TaskUs is a very diverse workplace. The people there esp the HR staffs, the management, the supervisors, are very open-minded, warm, and are really passionate about their jobs which really influence lots of employees. I think TU is the only BPO company that does not have a toxic environment. The CEO too is very compassionate towards his employees.

A very relaxing work environment with a coffee shop theme. Music is played on the background 24/7 while you are working so you wont feel bored.

Working with this BPO company is really ridiculously good as what their tag line said. Being a newbie in the BPO industry doesn't feel like a new one in the job. My superiors are very supportive and always see the best in you. He also gives you motivation to work hard on your job without being stressed. The management is generous to reward all your hard work and they always have this training for you to be familiar with the nature of your job and whats new. Such a very good to place to work with.

Pros

incentives

Cons

distance from our home

N/a

Working in a company like TaskUs PH was a great experience because it is a "Teammates first" company, and the incentives are great depending on the account you're in. You work hard and have fun at the same time. And I've learned a lot working in this company that I can apply everything I've learned to my future jobs. Like how to respond to emails and address customer's concerns accurately, multitasking, how to work as a team, to finish the job in a timely manner or before the deadline.

productive and very fun workplace

My job at task us was a email support analyst of wish, my job there is to answer every query of the customer about their order, why is it late and how can they get a refund for late items, damage, etc

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Salary

Stressfull work as this is not my filed but the co workers are good except to some supervisors. Hmm the salary is not that bad and fair enough. Good facilities though

Productive and a very nice workplace.

TaskUs is one of the best companies I've ever joined in my entire career in the BPO Industry. They have a very comfortable workplace and I enjoyed working with my colleagues. They offer career advancements and relevant training to achieve our goals

Pros

nice workplace

Cons

some inconsiderate managers and mostly abusive supervisors

Wish the salary would be much higher

If the salary would be much higher, many people will still be there. A great working environment on which you know you can have fun while working. Hence, you won't notice that you're actually going to office just to work.

Nice place

TaskUS is a nice place to work with. They make sure that their employees feels like home with their interior designs in every floor of their office. Such a great place.

Very accessible

Good company for those who don't want to experience the traffic in the metro. This is just 15-30mins away from your home. Very convenient place to work with.

Pros

Near home

Cons

Bad team leaders and Operations managers, politics is rampant.

Fun workplace

I enjoyed my 1 year and 5 month stay in TaskUS as a support representative. I've learned a lot of things and the benefits are definitely to look for. They offer more than enough for starters like me.

Happy place to work with. Good environment.

Good working environment. Open for opportunities. Good management. With health benefits provided. The location is good. Secured place. Recommendable place to work with

Good working environment.

It's fun working at TaskUs. I stayed there for about a year as a email support representative for Uber. The management is good and for me the workplace is one of the best. The hardest part of my job is they change my work schedule every month. The most enjoyable part of my job is they really value their employees and they conduct a "Happy Hour" twice a month.

Lack of Station.

The company is fine and offers good salary. They didn't have any incentives to motivates employees. They could also provide free meals. Process should be adoptable to all employees and upon promotion's, they should screen carefully candidates.

Pros

n/a

Cons

Lack of stations.

A happy company with fast career advancement

TaskUs has a very good ambiance, it's very comfy and innovative. It's like you always look forward going to work, they give chances to the newbies to excel in any way they could, once they see the potential in you, they won't hesitate to train you for free if you like. You can get promoted in a matter of 3 months if your work performance is superb. They also have fun activities and clubs where you can join and have new set of friends. The recruitment process is fast unlike the other companies. I fully recommend TaskUs to all. Such a happy place to work.

Productive and fun workplace

Basically I am rendering 5 days a week, 9 working hours including lunch break. I learned alot of things dealing with other nationalities by answering their concerns through emails. I can say the company has good management approach. Workplace is fine good for their employees. Hardest part of the job is when you are dealing with the angered customers but this is normal in BPO, since we are customer service representative and we've provide the needs and proper resolution of the customers concerns. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you fulfilled the customers demands and solved their concerns and giving you appreciation of what you have done.

Pros

Proximity of the place from my home

Cons

Indefinite schedules

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits