TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Recruiter23 reviews
Philippines23 reviews

The workplace itself is really amazing including the people and facilities.

The workplace itself is really amazing including the people and facilities. The salary is not really the same as other BPO companies but the work and life balance is something that you can't fine in other BPO companies.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Company that values people

TaskUs has yet again proven that they are a force to be reckoned with in the BPO industry. The action plans of the management during this pandemic truly shows what the culture is in the company which is people first. The company made sure that we are secured not only financially but in all aspects (mentally, physically, etc.) as well during this trying times.

Work Hard, Have Fun

Been with TaskUs for almost two years now. So far, I have nothing but praises for the company. Definitely, they prioritize their employees and the culture is ridiculously amazing. The company has an air of relax vibe to it, but at the same time, still able to show how competitive and collaborative it is.

Ridiculously Fun at TaskUs!

2 years and counting! This company is extraordinary, why? It keeps me grounded at the same time I am continuously learning everyday. They always make sure that our employees are the priority and their families. On top of that our health and wellness is of greater importance as well!

A #Ridiculous company for both Personal and Career growth!

I've been with the company for more than a year now and it has met (if not exceeded) all of my expectations. I have seen management push for Personal and Career growth for ALL it's employees. The compensation and benefits provided to us are a great way to cater to our needs may it be medical needs or support to send our employees' children to school. Not to mention that some of the benefits that we receive also drive us to help our community. I feel involved and have a drive to help out people even outside of the company, and the people around me inspire me to strive for excellence and continuous self improvement.

People First. Front Line First #LZN #LN

At this time of calamity, TaskUs management did really walk the talk. I am blessed to be in this company. They really care for their employees. Kudos to the management

Honest Review

The place has a good environment overall. Facilities are well maintained and the whole place is clean overall. I definitely recommend TaskUs if you are interested in the Teammate position.

Company Culture at its Best!

TaskUs is a front line-first organization. A day in TaskUs is always fun as people are collaborative and very approachable. While the culture is great, there are always rooms for improvement when it comes to the salary pay.

#Onelzl

A people-first organization that really cares for its employees. Amazing working environment and awesome employees. #RidiculouslyGood #TheAnswerIsUs

Ridiculously Good Experience! #LizzysNook

For almost four years working with TaskUs I can say that I am happy and contented. If you are looking for career growth TaskUs is a perfect fit for you. #LizzysNook

Decent company to work with #CHRStrong

Perks: Food forward program Gym Daycare Good work environment Areas for Improvement: Salary Incentives Benefits Career growth Organizational structure/promotion

People First Organization

A delightful working environment with even more delightful and diverse people from all walks of life, everyday is a new challenge, and a new adventure. #RidiculouslyGood

Ridiculously Awesome

Good working environment, awesome culture, good facilities (Gym, Recreational Area, Zen Area) , low attrition rate, Learned a lot from this company, #workhardhavefun #BeRidiculous

Pros

HMO with 2 free dependents

Cons

Salary

good work-life balance, good culture

company prioritizes employee health and wellness, almost free lunch, free shuttles, no mandatory over time for operations, good company for those who are about to start their careers

Pros

almost free lunch, free shuttles

Cons

low salary rates

Not-Your-Ordinary kind of workplace

Looking for a company that has better culture and employee-centric? This is a must join company! Work-Life balance is well promoted. The management handles their employee very wel..

Pros

Good benefits plus free meals.

Cons

None so far

Awesome Company

Lots of opportunities to build, learn and upgrade my skills. Flexible, easy to work with employees. They trust you to do the job, I've had nothing but great experiences with TaskUs.

RidiculouslyGood!

It is not your typical office! Pressure and challenges are always present, but each is fun to savor because you have a #RidiculouslyGood team with you. A team which embraces individuality and diversity!

Pros

Happy Hours, Amazing Culture, Food Forward, Opportunities to grow

Cons

Salary, but hey! Not really after monetary motivations.

Great Company

It's a People First Company, they offer good benefits, work-life balance (happy hours, team buildings, Gala's etc), great culture. I'm working with amazing team!

Pros

Cons

None so far.

Ridiculously Good company!

TaskUs ensures that employees enjoy the life they have outside of work and that is evident with the appraisal program they're currently implementing. Your raise in salary is based on your performance and PASSION & PURPOSE! In addition, TaskUs prioritizes employees' career growth by putting them first in all openings, may it be Support Dept. or Operations

Pros

Free Lunch

Very good culture

The company is a people first organization. The benefits and policies are all great! The offices are very cool across all sites worldwide. Managers are very engaging.

Pros

Free lunch, good hmo benefits

Productive Workplace with Culture

Working with TaskUs for more than 2 years has taught me a lot of lessons when it comes to customer service and good applicant experience. TaskUs culture is one of a kind and is really encouraging.

Pros

This company has competitive benefits

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits