TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews for Moderator

Moderator14 reviews
Philippines14 reviews

Stress-free accounts

People are nice and the account is very easy. The annual increase will depend on your performance (stack ranking) but is very minimal. No perfect attendance incentive. Performance incentive is per team, even if you got good scores but one of your teammate fails you can't have it.

Good working environment/ mediocre salary

If you are looking for a company that has good benefits and facilities then taskus is for you, but when it comes to their salary I think other company might provide you a better number

Good

Task us is a good company they take good care of their employees even when the pandemic began. I was very happy that I became part of TaskUs family. I learned a lot. I never regret that I trusted the company for my 1st BPO experience.

Pros

Good Healthcare Benefits

Cons

Low Basic Pay

Good company that allowed WFH

It was okay working here. The job as a content moderator is fairly easy. But once you step up to be part of the support team, it begins to be stressful and compensation-lacking. The workload is too much for the pay. It was great that they allowed WFH, but i wish it sticked to WFH, since all the work you can accomplish at the office can also be done at home.

Pros

Non-voice

Cons

Too much workload Temporarily Remote only

No value for people

People first? Funny that you don't apply the core values of TaskUs. LXL manager is rude. Operation Managers are new and doesn't know what they are doing. A good company gone bad because of their management team

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Management team. Especially LXL Manager. Very rude and power tripping

Productive and fun workplace.

Very clean and neat office. Have recreation area, a gym, and sleeping quarters that's very useful for employees especially if they are working student.

Pros

Low rate lunches

Cons

n/a

Ridiculously good companny

Fun and great environment, people and culture This is not your usual BPO Company because the company help you to relieve your stress. They allow their people to work while having fun which is a great idea to help us be a more productive agent.

Management nightmare

Bad management practices, low salary offers not competitive at all. No communications between the management team and other teams such as workforce etc. Human resources are good, the executives are good as well, it's just the production management that has lapses in their end(meaning the team leads and managers).

Pros

close to where I reside

Cons

Management salary

Fun,Friendly environtment

The work is moderate and the people are friendly. The facility is great too. The free food in there greatly helps my budget and somehow it improved my health.

Pros

Free Lunch, Fun workplace, Sleeping quarters

Cons

Too far from my home, gets boring fast

Company is okay.

Typical BPO company but it has a different ambiance when it comes to recruitment of soon to be employees. Lizardbear is cute, really. Some of the employees at back office are good but some also are bad ones.

Work Hard and Have fun

When im started working in Taskus i really felt so nervous because i didnt no what to do i dont know what kind of environment that taskus has, but when the time comes i really feel that Taskus has already welcome me , the employee in Taskus are very Hospitable from the security Guard , facilities, recruitment OM TL`s Teammates when we met along the way they always say hi and hello with a smile thats why im very happy to work in Taskus .. my TL`s and my teammates are very cooperative they always guide me and teach me to do what necessary, and the reason why I am excellent to do my job because Taskus has given me a knowledge to handle my job perfectly by using Taskus Core Values, We work hard but we have fun in Taskus we have happy Hour with a different Theme every week and that is one of the enjoyable part of working in Taskus.

Pros

Free Lunch when we have happy hour

Cons

breaks, health card, Incentives etc VL and SL

Fun Place to work

TaskUs is a good place to work because of their work-life balance, approachable and friendly people. Working with TaskUs is my first job so I would say that I learned a lot from TaskUs by means of how to handle stress, how to handle the "not friendly people" and many more.

Pros

free coffee, recreation area

Cons

always shift in shedule

Comfortable and have a fun

i learned taskus company be your self and hard work and have fun , management in taskus is so very nice , my co worker is so humble , the hardest part of my job in taskus is i think i do have a hardest part because taskus is very comfortable company , enjoying at taskus is always have a benefits and al people is nice .

The work place is nice very cold the environment is nice too, and there is a free ride to work if theres a typhoon

I go to work 1 hour before 11 pm, i always start my work as soon as possible before 11 pm. I always sleep when my break comes. I learned to be responsible not only in my work but also on myself and to my team mates. My management is Great, i have nothing to say, when there's a typhoon, we are always updated on our email, my team leader is great, even my manager and also my C.E.O such a nice guy. The hardest part of the job is trying to be awake all night long hehe but i always sleep on time and drinking coffee Eating and laughing on the post of the user on our account because sometimes the users are funny.

Pros

Free Pizzas when my team goes to top 1

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits