TaskUs

TaskUs Salary & Benefits reviews: Customer Support Representative

Clear
3.8Salary & Benefits

Not so fair

You have to submit a video of your passion and purpose for you to be qualified for appraisal. No promotion. Salary is very low and full of dispute. Finance team s*cks!

ridiculously good!

Task Us taught me tons of new things, considering the fact that it was my first job and it set the bars high since the culture of the company was indeed ridiculous. The workload was manageable, it was sort of a challenge rather than a burden and it pushes you to strive for excellence. Being a people first company, they managed to offer programs that will help you emotionally, physically and even spiritually.

Pros

Lunches that has a good costs, facilities, ridiculously good people.

Cons

Salary

Good salary and the workplace as well as the employees are fun to be with.

TaskUs is the first company that I have worked with because it was my first job. I admit that the main reason why I apply is because I got hooked with the salary but I did not expect to pass the exam because I was so nervous that time and I am not sure if my answers were correct. I think it's a blessing in disguise because I badly needed a job that time and I was able to be part of TaskUs family. My one year and 9 months was very good. However, the time came that this job is not my forte and I resigned because I want to practice what I have learned as a Psychology major.

Pros

High salary

Cons