TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative101 reviews
Philippines101 reviews

Good company culture

They involve you with the company's status, the accounts metrics and other info usually reserved for the management, which is good. They have lots of incentives but may take time for you to receive them. Also, had an issue with overtime pay.

fun workplace

employee first type of company really really had a great time and learned a lot. from the management to your co teammates everyone was really professional

Fun workplace

People first company indeed. The salary isn't that competitive but the company offers a lot of opportunity. Site has a lot of amenities, free lunch, shuttle door to door during pandemic

Pros

Free lunch, coffee

Cons

Not so competitive salary

Hypocrites

Mema culture. They say "people first", but it's actually CLIENT FIRST. When you apply, they give answers before taking the exam/assessment. I never seen anything like that.

Team work makes the Dream Works

TaskUs is an equal opportunity company. Started in the Philippines. They are true to their word. Humane in dealing with personnel. "Taong Kausap" is my description, because other BPOs treat you like 2nd Class Citizen. They were pressured by government to participate in the Return to Office policy. I hope they maintain later permanent Work from Home for all of their employees.

Ridiculously awesome company

I am very grateful in my 3 years with Taskus. Keep it up! People are great, management is really helpful and care for employee. The culture overall is very pleasant and keeps evolving depending on the employee needs.

Pros

daily free healthy foods, amenities

Fun workplace

TASKUS is the best company I’ve work with. The have the best management. Their benefits are good as well as the salary. I’ve been working in this company for almost 2 years and I’d say that they really care about their employees.

Pros

Free Lunch, Great management

Wonderful culture, good benefits but low salary

The benefits are good. They advocate for work-life balance which is also good. Salary, training, stability... not so much. Management can be questionable but it depends. Currently, we are adapting a hybrid work setup where some campaigns have agents working from home and other campaigns, working in the office. Overall, this company is pretty good but especially for newbies to the BPO industry.

Pros

Benefits, work-life balance

Cons

Mediocre salary, some problematic supervisors, lackluster training, instability

Equipment provided and good mental health programs

Low salary, lacks wfm but very fun and professional people. Softwares need updating since they are always buffering. It is a good entry level job but still needs more TLs.

Pros

Good employee engagement

Cons

Low salary

Fun workplace, Competitive

- Competitive, Fast-paced- Good place for call center newbies - Free shower- Free lunch - Free Gym- Clean and comfortable sleeping quarters- WFH tools are provided by the company

Nice workplace

Pro employee and lenient management. The salary is just fine since workibg from home. Not that hard in filing leaves. Equipment are provided and also allowance for internet

Pros

Great team culture

Cons

So so salary

Nice office on site. Also have great employees.

The office environment is not stressful. But some of co workers is. Friendly higher ups. Career wise, you can learn a lot but the salary is not that high. But have many incentives.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Employees, Salary

Nice

"DATA ANALYSTI worked in that company for more than a year, and I noticed during my there, they are trying to upgrade/innovate the process.The good thingsIts near our place.. Just across the street. Free tumbler on your birthday..The challengesAs to what was given to me, their employee on a non voice account would take 2yrs before they regularized. For me aside from the provicial rate, I find it unfair, every month you'll see an hr personnel to give you a contract good for a month until you reach your 2nd year stay in the company. We were also tagged as Data Analyst even though they agreed that our role would be Data Reporting Analyst."

They treat their employeess very well and provide growth and development

They helped alot in terms of growth and development. They provide new trainings everyday and help us to improve. They have good trainings and seminars and allow us to learn things with less supervision.

With beanbags

The place was okay especially your colleagues however i think the politics in this company might affect your growth in the company. It might be just my opinion though, but still.

Fun

Good culture and employee engagement. Fun workplace and encouragement from different employees. Not a toxic environment and good place to stay at with free lunch.

The ambiance is quite nice and I love their free food but still ridiculouslystressful.

The ambiance is quite nice and I love their free food but still ridiculously stressful. They should start practicing what they promise. Not stereotyping but the people in the management should also start listening to their people.

Pros

Free lunch

Ridiculously good company

TaskUs is super duper awesome and it breaks my heart to leave them. But man, oh man, if they put you in a financial account, expect that it's not easy. Especially if you're placed at M****L***, you should run for your life. That is sooo taxing. TaskUs culture is great but some of the accounts and management involved aren't so aligned sometimes.

Pros

Free lunch, gym, day care, sleeping quarters, sauna, shuttle

Cons

No WiFi

Good company

The company is good, however the campaign is toxic. Required to meet productive chat/email/call even there are less incoming. If you will not hit your target, they will not pay you.

Pros

Free meal, work from home opportunity, hmo covered 2 independent

Cons

Campaign sucks, low salary, toxic campaign management

No benefits, worst management, joke culture no work/life balance, impossible growth

No work/life balance- they have assignments outside work hours. They ask you to login 1 hour before and meetings 1 hour after work. They say its not mandatory but talk important stuff about work.No benefits - no benefits even if you're the top performer. All you get is claps and a poster. No bonus whatsoever. If they give bonus those are canned good or merchandise items from the company which they give on raffles too that can happen once in a blue moon..Worst management- they always change their mind and be the complete opposite the next week. They expect so much and give metrics that are impossible to achieve. And even if you achieve they increase the metrics again next year or months. And you dont get any bonus as mentioned above Joke culture- not single culture is applied. Credibility is joke. Everybody tries to cheat the metrics even the supervisors teach you how. Because of impossible metrics again mentioned above Impossible growth- they have extreme favoritism so if your team mate becomes a manager after few months don't be surprised or envious. Just choose a different company. Save your sanity.

Pros

Take home lunch only when you work in the office

Cons

Toxic company

5 Star workplace

TaskUs is an employee-first company, and that you will be taken good care of in your stay. The company will always provide what you need and has a work culture like no other

Pros

Temporary WFH setup but will soon be office-based, Donation based lunches, Colorful and fun site, Napping area, Zen area, Gaming and recreation area, In-office Gym, with a lot of equipment, Monthly allowance of 1 Sick Leave and 1 Vacation Leave.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits