TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative110 reviews
Philippines110 reviews

I don’t know

The basic salary on the account was very low, lots of workload, processes on the account was updating and a lot changes/updates was happening almost everyday, salary was very low compared to other companies that has the same field of work that has been done everyday but with a very competitive salary. The Management and the People doesn’t care on what status your life is, WFH is available before, then they decided to RTO and now they’re going back to WFH, many employees have resigned that has a big contributions on the account but it doesn’t matter to them.

It was a fun-filled workplace. Very employee-first type of company.

I had fun working there. The people and management were great, I never received any pressure. 10/10 would recommend to fresh graduates or anyone that is looking for a fresh and fun company.

Relaxed

Nice for a newbie. Low salary but good benefits. HMO is 1 + 2 dependents which is very nice. Offers wfh set up so very good for my mental health. Accessible office.

Relaxed

It's very welcoming here in this company. You can learned a lot and felt fulfilled about it at the same time. Also, there are HMO offered as one of the benefit. They also accept applicants with or without BPO experience as long as you have a good communication skills.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Amazing workplace environment, and competitive salary

I worked from home but in the actual workplace, there are free food, and yoga areas for employees. But overall it is a nice company. Highly recommended

Pros

free lunches, sleeping lounge, amazing workplace

Cons

health

Fun and fast-paced

Good company to work for.Lots of "breaks" dailyExperience with management is very positive.Workplace culture is awesome, lots of E.C. activities.Tasks are not difficult as there is always people who support you

Good company for newbies

The company is great however like any other bpo your experience will depend on the account.My account has a lot of changes, most of the time they only provide short notice. No time to react 😅Queuing account. Will train you for inbound, outbound, chat and email. Will train u for diff LOBs. Will transfer u to diff LOBs anytime they need it. Lot of change of plans, they will discuss something but in actual event it will be diff. If u can adopt easily you'll be fine if not, you'll find it toxic and exhausting. 😅 Compensation is fine but other bpo has a bigger offer.The office is really pretty and I think they are known for that. Been 3 yrs with TU. Stressful but bearable..

Good culture environment

The workload is okay but we are catering to multiple platforms which were not discussed initially. The work culture has been great but the compensation does not match the amount of work that you need to do. You can't also negotiate for higher pay even though you have the experience.

Pros

Good work ethic and culture

Cons

Low pay versus the amount of work that you need to do

People Community who handles asset retrieval takes long to give you an update

I am a resigned employee of TaskUs. They do have great management and people however their process for clearance and asset retrieval takes too long, since I was hired virtually, I do not have the materials to enter the building. I am no longer associated with them for over a month now and I still have the assets, my clearance is not yet processed and my COE and last pay was not yet released.

Good company culture

They involve you with the company's status, the accounts metrics and other info usually reserved for the management, which is good. They have lots of incentives but may take time for you to receive them. Also, had an issue with overtime pay.

fun workplace

employee first type of company really really had a great time and learned a lot. from the management to your co teammates everyone was really professional

Fun workplace

People first company indeed. The salary isn't that competitive but the company offers a lot of opportunity. Site has a lot of amenities, free lunch, shuttle door to door during pandemic

Pros

Free lunch, coffee

Cons

Not so competitive salary

Hypocrites

Mema culture. They say "people first", but it's actually CLIENT FIRST. When you apply, they give answers before taking the exam/assessment. I never seen anything like that.

Team work makes the Dream Works

TaskUs is an equal opportunity company. Started in the Philippines. They are true to their word. Humane in dealing with personnel. "Taong Kausap" is my description, because other BPOs treat you like 2nd Class Citizen. They were pressured by government to participate in the Return to Office policy. I hope they maintain later permanent Work from Home for all of their employees.

Ridiculously awesome company

I am very grateful in my 3 years with Taskus. Keep it up! People are great, management is really helpful and care for employee. The culture overall is very pleasant and keeps evolving depending on the employee needs.

Pros

daily free healthy foods, amenities

Fun workplace

TASKUS is the best company I’ve work with. The have the best management. Their benefits are good as well as the salary. I’ve been working in this company for almost 2 years and I’d say that they really care about their employees.

Pros

Free Lunch, Great management

Wonderful culture, good benefits but low salary

The benefits are good. They advocate for work-life balance which is also good. Salary, training, stability... not so much. Management can be questionable but it depends. Currently, we are adapting a hybrid work setup where some campaigns have agents working from home and other campaigns, working in the office. Overall, this company is pretty good but especially for newbies to the BPO industry.

Pros

Benefits, work-life balance

Cons

Mediocre salary, some problematic supervisors, lackluster training, instability

Equipment provided and good mental health programs

Low salary, lacks wfm but very fun and professional people. Softwares need updating since they are always buffering. It is a good entry level job but still needs more TLs.

Pros

Good employee engagement

Cons

Low salary

Fun workplace, Competitive

- Competitive, Fast-paced- Good place for call center newbies - Free shower- Free lunch - Free Gym- Clean and comfortable sleeping quarters- WFH tools are provided by the company

Nice workplace

Pro employee and lenient management. The salary is just fine since workibg from home. Not that hard in filing leaves. Equipment are provided and also allowance for internet

Pros

Great team culture

Cons

So so salary

Nice office on site. Also have great employees.

The office environment is not stressful. But some of co workers is. Friendly higher ups. Career wise, you can learn a lot but the salary is not that high. But have many incentives.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Employees, Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • TaskUs
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?