TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews in San Fernando

San Fernando10 reviews

Good company culture

They involve you with the company's status, the accounts metrics and other info usually reserved for the management, which is good. They have lots of incentives but may take time for you to receive them. Also, had an issue with overtime pay.

Fun and friendly workplace.

Task Us is a fun and friendly place to work. They don't discriminate. They respect each other. They accept you without judgement. They even provide free trainings for the development of the employee.

Great people with great environment

This is my first time in a BPO industry. The company helps me learn a lot of things from being passive to active in light of providing feedback. I learn to be more adaptive to s certain situation.

This company is really good.

#lighthousesurfers This is my first time in BPO and I find this workplace a second home. Great work environment. There has been activities that can help us to connect with others.

I gained to much knowledge being a security guard.

I can say as security guard is a heavy job because you are not only securing the company premises but also you are securing the safety and lives of the people or employees around you.

#Lighthouse Working close to your family

It has been a great pleasure to work with a company that close to you home. You'll get to enjoy the benefits not only for yourself but for your family as well.

#Lighthouse At TaskUs your opinions and ideas matters

Being in the company for more than a year I have never been experienced any workload that is very difficult to accomplish as there will always be someone to help you.

Great Place to work with.

You can see a lot of friendly and approachable people here. They will help you to strive more and help you to be more passionate at work and grow more. #LightHouse

Fast-paced environment

Very friendly environment. You'll learn more about on how to make yourself better when it comes in doing your job or on how to finish your job with quality. #Lighthouse

#Lighthouse

Ridiculously good company where people work hard and have fun. Has health benefits (insurance) including free healthy lunch. Focused on self-development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits