TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City76 reviews

Supportive environment but management is at the mercy of the client

The trainers are great. They have an innate desire to help their students. I was on a contractual employment and was rehired after. My first account (which was based on Batangas) was great but my second account (Bulacan) was horrible. People in TaskUs are receptive to feedback but have clients who aren't. Turnover rate and allowances depend on the account. I was dismayed when I learned that I made less than my previous wavemate who was a non-voice support in a food delivery campaign, while I was a hybrid support on a financial campaign. I would have stayed at TaskUs if they profiled me to an account that cared for its teammates.

Pros

Free lunch for onsite, Hmo

Cons

Cons will depend on the client/account

Relaxed

Nice for a newbie. Low salary but good benefits. HMO is 1 + 2 dependents which is very nice. Offers wfh set up so very good for my mental health. Accessible office.

Good culture environment

The workload is okay but we are catering to multiple platforms which were not discussed initially. The work culture has been great but the compensation does not match the amount of work that you need to do. You can't also negotiate for higher pay even though you have the experience.

Pros

Good work ethic and culture

Cons

Low pay versus the amount of work that you need to do

This company offers the best package an employee can look for. From salary to taking care of your little ones (yes, they have a daycare center on-site!). They also offer free lunch for their employees

Fun workplace

I stayed here for more than 2 years. They were very accommodating from the hiring process to resignation. It's a fun place to work, and it's a people-first company.

Pros

Free Lunch, Wfh, etc...

Good benefits and wfh

They have good benefits and permanent work from home, however, how they dismiss their people is unethical. I'm not surprised why a lot are resigning.

Fun workplace

Started working at taskus in 2016, overall the company is very good. I have no experience that time and Taskus accepted me. They will believe in your talent and nurture you to be one of the top employees.

Typical benefits, not too toxic.

Recruitment process, while a bit tedious with regards to the requirements, was great not bad compared to my other experiences with other companies. HR BAU processes however were not very “accessible” so if you need any help, be prepared to file tickets all the time! People in general were not toxic but beware about the work schedule. Clarify this beforehand with the hiring manager. It is a BPO after all so even if you’re onboarded with a dayshift schedule, you’re bound to encounter meetings at different times outside your working hours. Benefits were typical, nothing out of the ordinary but they do provide above average basic salary so you can compensate through that.

Productive and fun workplace with great benefits!

Fun place to work with. I learned a lot from this company. I really love how they take action to every simple request of their employees. The workplace is not just entertaining and relaxing, it is also clean!

Pros

Healthy food for 5 pesos, yoga, pamper and a lot more everyweek

Nice to work

Great company with good people first attitude. The company takes good care of their people and heed the voice of it's employees. Fun and exciting culture

Pros

Free lunch

Easy Accounts but the company bad management and low salary

I worked at Chateau Ridiculous. The company has great facilities; gym, nursery, sleeping quarters, pantry, relaxing lounge area, etc. When it comes to the accounts, TaskUs has easy non-voice accounts that are great for starters. However, they offer low salaries. Also, I had a bad experience with the account I handled. We were transferred to different LOBs with such sort notice and minimal training. Personally, I was transferred thrice.I had also experienced bad management and other unpleasant stuff like work politics, gossips, and work scandals. I had a colleague who was a top performer for years and was waiting for the approval of their promotion but another 'new comer' got the position instead. I feel like it was really unfair and I doubt that it was an isolated case. For starters, I recommend this company but if you're looking for a long term career, then this company will not be good for you.

Pros

Fun workplace, free meal, gym

Cons

Repetitive work, Additional tasks with no additional pay, Bad management, low salary

No value for people

People first? Funny that you don't apply the core values of TaskUs. LXL manager is rude. Operation Managers are new and doesn't know what they are doing. A good company gone bad because of their management team

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Management team. Especially LXL Manager. Very rude and power tripping

Productive and fun workplace.

The best company for me in my whole employment history. Though management was not the best but, the culture and the workplace are promising. I loved how they've designed the office building, it's so cool! I've experienced how they care for the employees welfare. You can actually have a healthy lunch for $5. They provide good medical benefits, and sometimes they do even more than you've expected. The CEOs are awesome. They want what is best for the employees. With a good company, they also wanted a good employee. Someone who is performance driven. This is a classic example of "Give and take" relationship. Life at work can be stressful sometimes, but that is why the company provides a lot, to compensate the hardwork and stress. They pay you on time, or earlier than the pay period which is excellent. There's a fitness gym with fitness classes, cozy sleeping quarters, lovely pantries, clean toilets with enough supply of toilet paper. Lovely meeting rooms, almost sound proof. TaskUs gives interesting fun and gimmicks to its employees. They are days that you can bring your pets at work. Days that you can drink beer, and enjoy a live band. This is the company that provides 100 days of maternity leave, and scholarships to employee's kids. They give you special presents for special occasions like birthdays, Mother's day, Christmas, etc. The whole of TaskUs is world class. I am proud to be a part of it.

Work and Life Balance is really achieved

A big no if you're eyeing for a high payout. Excellent choice for people who just like to relax without thinking of the salary. Paid time-offs are more than the usual.

Pros

Work and Life Balance

Cons

Low salary and Average employee benefits

Work Hard, Have Fun

Been with TaskUs for almost two years now. So far, I have nothing but praises for the company. Definitely, they prioritize their employees and the culture is ridiculously amazing. The company has an air of relax vibe to it, but at the same time, still able to show how competitive and collaborative it is.

The only place where being ridiculous is in.

The only place where being ridiculous is in. A place where status quo is constantly being challenged to be better. ............................................

Good

It is a good company. I have learned so much from the company. The company is great. Ridiculously good. Food is healthy. People are good to me and everyone.

Not so fair

You have to submit a video of your passion and purpose for you to be qualified for appraisal. No promotion. Salary is very low and full of dispute. Finance team s*cks!

Great workplace and highly recommended especially for newbie!

Great workplace and highly recommended especially for a newbie! I am so grateful to be part of this amazing team. The only reason I left is because we need to move to another location.

Good working environtment in CHR

Very cool culture, very nice people and amazing office beside the seaside. Best place to work ever for me. Strongly recommend to join us!!! Lots of interesting projects here and benefits for the employee.

taskus is so amazing! #chrstrong

What I enjoy most about being employee of TaskUs is it's culture. Their are more employee engagements such as happy hour and theme day whereas teammate had the chance to showcase their talents and creativity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • TaskUs
  • Quezon City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?