TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews in Imus

Imus138 reviews

People 1st company

They try to be competitive in the market by having a lot of activities for the staff to have fun while working, to make it up on the relatively less comps they offer.

fun workplace

employee first type of company really really had a great time and learned a lot. from the management to your co teammates everyone was really professional

Good

Task us is a good company they take good care of their employees even when the pandemic began. I was very happy that I became part of TaskUs family. I learned a lot. I never regret that I trusted the company for my 1st BPO experience.

Pros

Good Healthcare Benefits

Cons

Low Basic Pay

Fun workplace

People first company indeed. The salary isn't that competitive but the company offers a lot of opportunity. Site has a lot of amenities, free lunch, shuttle door to door during pandemic

Pros

Free lunch, coffee

Cons

Not so competitive salary

Good for starters

TaskUs is a good training ground for starters they will have a lot of new experiences here. Poor management i would say but i know that they can do better when it comes to management.

Pros

Work from home setup

Cons

Wonderful culture, good benefits but low salary

The benefits are good. They advocate for work-life balance which is also good. Salary, training, stability... not so much. Management can be questionable but it depends. Currently, we are adapting a hybrid work setup where some campaigns have agents working from home and other campaigns, working in the office. Overall, this company is pretty good but especially for newbies to the BPO industry.

Pros

Benefits, work-life balance

Cons

Mediocre salary, some problematic supervisors, lackluster training, instability

The Best Company So far

I love TaskUs. The best management. People are so nice and a healthy environment. Will teach you continuous improvement. Life consultation is free. The best people company

Pros

Heavy workload

Cons

Heavy Workload

good company but salary is too low

low compensation but good company, theyoffer birthday leaves, sick leaves and approved leaves as long as its plotted. the management is also good its just that the salary is too low

Productive and fun workplace with sleeping quarters.

I had great time working with TaskUs and if I will be given the chance to work here again, I will definitely grab it.The workplace is very cozy and relaxing. One of my favorite place is the sleeping quarters where you can have a power nap and get yourself ready again to work productively.

Pros

Sleeping quarters

Cons

Nice office on site. Also have great employees.

The office environment is not stressful. But some of co workers is. Friendly higher ups. Career wise, you can learn a lot but the salary is not that high. But have many incentives.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Employees, Salary

With beanbags

The place was okay especially your colleagues however i think the politics in this company might affect your growth in the company. It might be just my opinion though, but still.

Great CEO and campaigns, some awful upper management

Loved working for TaskUs. Unfortunately, had to move to about 4 different campaigns due to smaller campaigns falling through. Started with a great TL and great OM, ended with a campaign that had the worst boss(favoritism, selfish, doesn't really know anything about the campaign) and OM that's barely there. Was "promoted" for more work, but no pay raise despite having to do more work. Company is great overall, just pray that you don't land under a bad TL like I did.

Pros

Free lunch, great officespace, very helpful backoffice management, pay is okay

Cons

Upper management not very educated, not very helpful and quite selfish

depending on the management of the department you become part of. that will determine what's going to be your experience with them

as for my department it did have a good reception for a newbie. but not for long. and management is very much plague with uncertainty and politics. good opportunities die if left with a poor management system.

Good company

The company is good, however the campaign is toxic. Required to meet productive chat/email/call even there are less incoming. If you will not hit your target, they will not pay you.

Pros

Free meal, work from home opportunity, hmo covered 2 independent

Cons

Campaign sucks, low salary, toxic campaign management

Ridiculous

It's really good working here and I hope to get back soon. I have some personal/health problem that I need to work on that's why I need to leave the company.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lack of opportunity in other dept

Nice place to start working with

People are so accommodating without any doubts no matter what's your background is. The privileges that was given to every employee such as HMO & Others

#cavite #lzn #ln a ridiculously competitive company

This company has been more than helpful and supportive at this trying and challenging times and i can commend this company since they are supportive during this work at home situation.

Pros

Supportive company during covid situation

Cons

None so far since management is supportive

Ridiculously Good Place to work! #LZN #LN

TaskUs is one amongst the BPO companies who acted fast to send their employees to WFH and provide support to their teammates. I am happy that I am part of this company.

Pros

management, culture, values

Cons

none as of the moment

Teamwork Makes The Dream Work #LN

as we all adjust to the new normal and quarantine period, everyone still pursue to meet their goal and our management encourage us to do what's good not just for ourselves but also for the team. I am proud that I am at the right workplace and team at this time of pandemic!

Pros

management, teammates, core values

Cons

all good for me

Always Strive For Excellence #LN

Despite of the pandemic and WFH set up, they still find ways to entertain and continue interacting with their employees by coming up with games and raffles on top of what the operations efforts.

Pros

culture, management, benefits

Cons

none. everything is well

Ridiculously amazing and "People first" company!

TaskUs truly embodied the "People first" company! Workplace culture is the best. Very approachable bosses. They also offer amazing benefits especially their HMO!

Pros

Free lunch!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits