TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews in Cubao

Cubao8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,025 reviews

Good working environment/ mediocre salary

If you are looking for a company that has good benefits and facilities then taskus is for you, but when it comes to their salary I think other company might provide you a better number

Productive and fun workplace

Taking in calls internationally. Handling hotel reservations, cancellations, complaints and etc. What made my stay enjoyable was the people I worked with.

Pros

PHP 5 Lunches, good work environment

Cons

TL does not care for you just your performance

Exciting Company to work with!

The best company to work with and with lots of activities and excitiment. If it's wasn't for the COVID crisis where I have to engage with people everyday I wouldn't have resigned at all.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Best company ever! Colleagues are fun to be with.

Management to my specific campaign will make your life miserable. TaskUs is the best but the management giving the company a bad name. I hope they will change.

Frontline-First Company

The CEO and President of the company is one of the best in my opinion. They are truly dedicated in their Frontline-First agenda. However, there's still a need for improvement with how the account managers handles problems.

People first organization

I've been a CSR for quite sometime and the company allows be to grow with their warm welcome to newbies in the BPO industry. They always follow their core values which gave them an edge to other companies.

Pros

People first organization

Productive and Fun workplace

Here in this company you would really find peace, same as when your at home. It is a company that would give opportunity to a lot of people. The management of the company re-assure its employees that they are prioritize. They also provide a workplace that you can enjoy and feel at home with.

Pros

Lots of Activities, Happy Hour

Great work place.

By far the nicest working environment that I've worked with. Recruitment is very warm and accommodating. Tm's and OM's are also people oriented and the best thing about this company is that I've never experienced any salary disputes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits