TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews in Clark Freeport Zone

Clark Freeport Zone43 reviews

Good but can be better

The company is stable but does not give much extra perks apart from your salary, HMO. Management style is very poor. This is a great company for starters only.

Pros

HMO on your 15th day and 2 free dependents on your 30th day

Cons

No work life balance, poor management style

Amazing workplace environment, and competitive salary

I worked from home but in the actual workplace, there are free food, and yoga areas for employees. But overall it is a nice company. Highly recommended

Pros

free lunches, sleeping lounge, amazing workplace

Cons

health

Not a fun workplace

People are really nice like the trainers,recruitment team, team leaders and your teammates /colleagues very supportive and helpful. Their management is not really good and the one who is in charge of the salary is terrible. They dont give your salary on time it took 3 months I only receive one month salary instead of me having 3 months. Their IT department people are power trippers they dont help You when you have problems with your pc they always ignore it. And when you made follow ups on it they make sure your tools on your pc will not work and will even asked you to wait and its been a month where you cant use the pc that they provided to you. A very bad experienced specially their HR they always set expectations that they cant do.

mediocre

politics at the workplace low job offer good benefits tho not the company that you will think of. good luck have fun on those who will want to stay at taskus

Great for CSR starters. Leave plotting 10/10. Excellent company culture

- Great management and company culture- Practices a transparent and open form of communication between employees and management- Work life balance- Fun and colorful workplace

Pros

- Food forward - Free bus to work - Fun and colorful workplace

Cons

Queuing

They treat their employeess very well and provide growth and development

They helped alot in terms of growth and development. They provide new trainings everyday and help us to improve. They have good trainings and seminars and allow us to learn things with less supervision.

Internal culture is nice but external managers brought in are a mess and messed the culture up

Good for a short term in between jobs career. If you wanna transition out of a stressful work environment and be involved in a people first company. But this would only last for about 6 months to a year until you identify the cracks

Pros

Free lunch if working on site

Poor Planning and Management. Politics everywhere. If you're a support, think twice before applying.

The company benefits are ok but there is no proper increase unless you present to them. Even if you're a performer, that doesn't matter you still have to explain to them why you need to be increased. Politics here is very rampant, it's never about your accomplisment its about who you know. They terminate those who are not on their side. They pull down those people who have the potential of supassing them and working them out of the company. No career growth and their covid response is very poor.Also if you're a support here and resign even if you rendered properly with no HR offense, they wont rehire you. For the if they wanna leave, leave the door is open. You are replaceable.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace. Stressful. Many activities. Free lunch, sleeping quarter, gym, free access on computer like researching, fun games or etc.

Pros

Free lunches

the workplace atmiosphere makes the workers feel comfortable, and have a lot of recreational activities

Working in TaskUs is very enjoyable, because inside the floor while working we have music which makes us feel relaxed and less stressful, while doing our targeted goals each team. Salary is not a problem, they give incentives aside from the basic salary, then they provide free meal, comfortable nap rooms for the employees, Supervisors, are very passionate in handling agents, well trained.

Pros

free lunch, gym, internet cafe, nap rooms

Culture first company

I was lucky to have my first BPO experience (and working in general) at TaskUs. The interior designs for their building are very cool and modern and thematic. They have promos where you can win food or company memorabilia if your maintain or reach certain stats relevant to your campaign. The free lunch helped me save money. Thanks a lot Lizard-bear! Maybe we'll meet again.

Pros

free lunch, events, self development programs, freebies

Cons

repetitive work

Ridiculously Good

Non-toxic, fun-filled culture People-first whether there's a pandemic or none Never-ending support from leadership and stakeholders Goal-driven tasks and responsibilities #1 company

Working in Task Us is fine but a bit stressful to meet your targett

I recommend Task Us as the work environment is friendly and clean surroundings, big space, with agents lounge to relax yourself, with gym, nursery and sleeping quarters and canteen. Salary is good.

n/a

The company is good but they should provide more access to foods w/i the company. Not all employees are eating brown rice. Sometimes the operations team are not fair enough and there is only limited slots for promotions.

Ridiculously good company.

I've been working at TaskUs for more than a year and I can say that this is the best company I've ever been. So many benefits. Free lunch, You can take your child with you while working, HMO benefits with your 2 company paid dependents and many more. It's really nice to be a part of this company. It's really a stress free workplace! #AwesomeHTW #HTWRocks #HouseTeamwork

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Very productive and stress free environment.

I've been working with Task Us for a year this month of February. You will meet other people. Teammates are very productive and fun workplace. I love the benefits that they offer.

Great Culture

TaskUs has a really great culture and they invest in their people. I became a better individual not to mention I am a fresh grad. I would also commend my supervisors because they've been really supportive and are great mentors.

Honest Review

The place has a good environment overall. Facilities are well maintained and the whole place is clean overall. I definitely recommend TaskUs if you are interested in the Teammate position.

Everything in taskus is perfect

They have the so called people first which you will appreciate, Aside from the perfect benefits they also have better management. Facility is perfect as well you will never feel the stress on this company

fun and interesting

its quite fun and interesting working in task us. the environment is also relaxing and good.i am looking forward on working fun and exciting with my team mates.

Na

Task Us is really a company where can you meet awesome and ridiculous people but in a good way. Work life balance is there and also the fun fun fun part is not missing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits