TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews in Cavite City

Cavite City41 reviews

Equipment provided and good mental health programs

Low salary, lacks wfm but very fun and professional people. Softwares need updating since they are always buffering. It is a good entry level job but still needs more TLs.

Pros

Good employee engagement

Cons

Low salary

put people first, fun workplace

will recommend you this company, fun workplace and people first company. not a toxic company people is very friendly and will help you gain knowledge and turn you to become successful.

Pros

free lunch free entertainment activivities

Cons

n/a

Fun workplace, Competitive

- Competitive, Fast-paced- Good place for call center newbies - Free shower- Free lunch - Free Gym- Clean and comfortable sleeping quarters- WFH tools are provided by the company

Good company culture

Very inclusive and promotes diversity, mission and vision is okay too. Perks and benefits are also great, even though starting salary is just above minimum wage for provincial sites.

Pros

Everything will be provided

Cons

Longer hours for support roles

No work life balance

Did not have work life balance. Was always on call even on weekends when you are supposed to rest. Too much workload between few employees. Management does not listen to employees

Fun

Good culture and employee engagement. Fun workplace and encouragement from different employees. Not a toxic environment and good place to stay at with free lunch.

Great working place

Working in TaskUs is very great, the company prioritize the employee over everything else, especially during this pandemic period. I an so happy to part of this kind of company

Pros

Free Lunch, Flexible Working Hour and You can work at Any oF TaskUs site

Cons

Short Breaks

I've been with TaskUs for 8 years and I am happy with the benefits.

Our culture is truly a people-first organization. I have grown professionally and personally here with the help of some awesome managers that I encountered. #LizzysNook

Balanced

The experience is great. I learned a lot from trainings to TLs, supports and yogi. I recommend TaskUs Cavite as the work environment is friendly and clean surroundings.

Awesome place to work #Lizzysnook #LN

Taskus is a great company that will give you considerable opportunities.They are pros and cons, but they will provide the best offer that they have. Hoping that I will stay longer here.

I love this company very much..Salary wise and most of all the benefits for their employee.

Thank you Task Us for giving me the opportunity to work in your amazing company. Been working with this industries for 6 years but your company is the best and really helped me and my family. Thank you for your amazing facility like day care. I am able to work together with my baby and nothing to worry of her safety as you got an amazing teachers that taking care of them.

The workplace itself is really amazing including the people and facilities.

The workplace itself is really amazing including the people and facilities. The salary is not really the same as other BPO companies but the work and life balance is something that you can't fine in other BPO companies.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Fun workplace

Fun workplace, good culture, supportive management. Engaged with community service and development of employees. Good company value and make sure applied to work place.

Pros

Free lunch

Excellent experience

So far, I am having an excellent experience here at TaskUs which is why I still stay. I am now going three years now and so far, so good. Looking forward to more years! #LizzysNook

Fairly good company

Core Values driven. Work life balance. Compensation not too competetive. Good benefits. Great career advancement opportunities. Accounts vary and not the typical ones normally seen in other BPOs.

Good job experience to start with.

This was my first company and worked as a customer support representative/agent. Good workplace and a very convenient location for the employees. Will definitely recommend this.

not worth staying job

stagnant career - low pay - no incentive program attractive enough to encourage employees, make a suggestion - they don't listen useless ESAT, scorecard impossible.

Accessible, great trainer

The salary is the same with everybody, regardless of experience. The plus side is that of you are placed on an account with clients that are generous with alowances and incentives. The office location is very accessible.

Pros

Accessibility

Cons

Low salary

It was very accessible. Great ambiance.

The environment and ambiance is really great. They see to it that you feel comfortable while working. The salary is actually low, even if you already have a lot of experience, your rate is the same with the newbies. There is jo guarantee of a promotion since the accounts are small, usually composed of 6-8 agents.

Pros

Accessibility

Cons

Low Salary

Fun Workplace. Laid back

A fun & laid back place to work with good people around. Twice a month parties with free food and drinks. Good Incentives as well. Good coaching for the development of the employees.

Good

goodgood• Contributed to have a good and organize employee meeting on a weekly basis. • Providing employee evaluation report while seeing their daily task on each venue. • Meet the manning requirements in a week’s time. • Establish a records management system • Contributed to good customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • TaskUs
  • Cavite City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?