TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews in Bulacan

Bulacan23 reviews

Good company for newbies

The company is great however like any other bpo your experience will depend on the account.My account has a lot of changes, most of the time they only provide short notice. No time to react 😅Queuing account. Will train you for inbound, outbound, chat and email. Will train u for diff LOBs. Will transfer u to diff LOBs anytime they need it. Lot of change of plans, they will discuss something but in actual event it will be diff. If u can adopt easily you'll be fine if not, you'll find it toxic and exhausting. 😅 Compensation is fine but other bpo has a bigger offer.The office is really pretty and I think they are known for that. Been 3 yrs with TU. Stressful but bearable..

Ridiculously good company

TaskUs is super duper awesome and it breaks my heart to leave them. But man, oh man, if they put you in a financial account, expect that it's not easy. Especially if you're placed at M****L***, you should run for your life. That is sooo taxing. TaskUs culture is great but some of the accounts and management involved aren't so aligned sometimes.

Pros

Free lunch, gym, day care, sleeping quarters, sauna, shuttle

Cons

No WiFi

TaskUs work life balance #FEfairies

I am happy to be part of a company that not only produces a highly competitive customer service but also works on what their people's passion is all about by creating activities and clubs specific for their talent and abilities.

Peoplefirstcompany #FeFairies

Working with TaskUs is really a blessing, finding a company who value and takes care of their people is very rare, Especially with the current situation, the company have proven their love for their people. I proud and honored to be a part of TaskUs. #ThisIsUs

Peoplefirstcompany #FeFairies

Great place to work.

It has been an amazing 8 months. The environment is very cozy the food at food forwards is great. We love all of the amenities as you can work and enjoy at the same time. The production floor is amazingly beautiful. ❤️❤️

Work closer to your home! #FEFairies

Working closer to your home is REAL! Amazing benefits. You’re a parent? Don’t worry! You can also bring your child with you and he/she will learn activities with the Daycare Center. Also an accessible place without the heavy traffics and rush hours in Manila.

Best place to work! #FEFairies

Work life balance. Ridiculously good culture and great people. TaskUs always extend their help to every employee and provides great opportunity to everyone. Also an accessible place without the heavy traffics and rush hours in Manila.

#FEFairies

TaskUs has been the greatest company that I’ve joined so far. The work environment is extremely ridiculous but helps a lot to reduce our stress with our jobs.

#FeFairies Work hard, have fun!

Ambience is unique, you won’t feel that you are working in a regular office. The people here are accommodating! The facilities here are very helpful to relieve stress.

Ridiculously Good #FEfairies

On my first day working here, I got very nervous to think that this is my first job. I don’t know what I will do, thankfully, every staff here in TaskUs is very approachable. I am very thankful to be part of this ridiculous family.

Ridiculously Good #FeFairies

I’ve been with TaskUs for almost 2 years now and what I can say is this is one of the best company that I worked for. I enjoy working here not only because of the benefits and the perks that our company provides but also the people, the bosses and even the security guards, they’re all approachable and very accommodating. I’ve been with two of TaskUs sites and the culture is very different to other BPO industries.

Happy Company #FEfairies

I started here last June 2019 and I have enjoyed my stay here in Task Us. People are indeed good and accommodating. All of the people here in this company will give you a good atmosphere. In terms of workload Task Us will give you a 100% support and help for your self growth.

#WorkHardHaveFun #FeFairies

This is my first BPO company and i never regret to choose TaskUs. The sites are unique and a very friendly environment. People first. Best company for me.

TaskUs happy fortex#FEfairies

I started working in TaskUs October 2018 from my previous job which is junior graphic artist. It’s not my first BPO company but the culture here was way too cool and different from other BPO. Taskus value their teammate and provide a lot of thing for us specially for me. Big thanks for the health card I’m able to enroll my son and mom and I’m looking forward to our scholarship program this year. Thank you for bringing taskus here in bulacan.

Fun place to Work #FEfairies

So far the best company I stayed with. I enjoyed the perks and benefits TaskUs is giving me. But what really made me really stay is because of the environment and workplace.

Ridiculously good work environment #FEFairies

I’ve been with TaskUs for almost 3 years now. I’ve always enjoyed the people first culture of TaskUs where they always have surveys and suggestions on how the company can improve and you actually see changes implemented. They also always have some things for the enjoyment of their employees.

Happy & Contented to be part of TaskUs #FEFairies

You would love to enjoy working environment of TaskUs. Their amazing facilities, free food, day care and other perks. I am so happy to be part of this ridiculously good company.

#FEfairies

The company promotes work-life balance. There are extra-curricular activities prepared by the company so that the employees would be able to enjoy and have fun while at work.

"Fun working enviroment and fast career growth"

I had so much learning and fun experience so far. It was like working at home with awesome environment and people. TaskUs is near my location too #FEfairies

People first company #FEFairies

It is the company who truly practices people first culture. They provide a lot of #ridiculouslygood benefits for all of the employees. The office facilities are indeed word class.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits