TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews in Batangas City

Batangas City40 reviews

I don’t know

The basic salary on the account was very low, lots of workload, processes on the account was updating and a lot changes/updates was happening almost everyday, salary was very low compared to other companies that has the same field of work that has been done everyday but with a very competitive salary. The Management and the People doesn’t care on what status your life is, WFH is available before, then they decided to RTO and now they’re going back to WFH, many employees have resigned that has a big contributions on the account but it doesn’t matter to them.

Work life balance.

TaskUs really live with their mission,vision and core values. While working you can also have fun. Good bosses and site is really something magical. Health is prioritized and they practice People first mantra.

Worst trainer

Power trippingPoor management Transfer to different accounts multiple timesTrainer has no empathy lolThey just trained you without consideration Too much info

Pros

All bad

Cons

All bad

TaskUs is the best BPO company that I've worked with and for.

I love TaskUs. I felt really blessed when I first got hired in this company. They put me in a campaign where I could show off my writing skills, which made me really happy and satisfied. The sad thing is our campaign ended, and we got transferred to another one where we became email support. I didn't really want to be in customer service again, but I was able to learn and adapt quick. My only issue now is that they're implementing RTO, which is not doable for me because of the location. The new site (which is veeery gorgeous!) is located in my city, however, I have to ride 1 tricycle and 3 jeepneys just to be able to get there. Besides that, I can't rent an apartment close to it because I am the breadwinner of my family. If I tried that, I would be paying for my bills and my family's - my monthly salary definitely can't cover all of that. We're in the province, so I can understand why we got provincial rates, but yeah... Working on site really isn't for me. With that being said, I still believe that they're the best company I've ever worked for.

Promotes career growth

Such a wonderful experience. I was able to be grow here, and was promoted from an agent to a manager in just a year. Thank you, TaskUs! #AlwaysStriveForExcellence

its a good company to start your journey in the BPO industry.

yes, this is true if you want to start a career in the BPO industry I highly suggest this company, they will provide you with excellent support and knowledge to start your career.

Pros

work at home set up, new pc will provided

Cons

work load is too much the training is not enough.

Productive and fun place

Taskus is fun place to work. You will experience a balance with work , fun and personal time as well. So far this is the best company for me. Thank you TaskUS

Enjoyable workplace and mindful of it's people wellness

Great Work from Home set up.Hope this lasts long.I'm not ready yet to go back to office knowing that we don't have any vaccines yet for Covid 19.Though I missed our office already even the brown rice at the pantry,(hehe) Management was good and our workplace is ok as well,It lets DESERVING people to be promoted.Meeting all metrics every month is a little hard for me since but I am getting used to it now.I enjoy most our Coaching session with my TL.I'm always looking forward on it.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Internet connection, intermittent using company issued broadband

There is transparency and equality.

Everyone is given equal opportunities to grow and improve themselves. The leaders are all approachable and willing to help you in areas that needs improvement. They will help you to push yourself to do better and be better.

The best culture I saw on a BPO company

The best culture I saw on a BPO company. Management will not treat you as if you are just an agent. Workplace feels so relaxing,The thing I enjoy most on this job is the growth. Personally and career wise.

Flexibility and Openness

I appreciate the company's flexibility in allowing the work-from-home setup as an option for employees like me who lives from from the office, specially during this pandemic situation.

Great place to work with.

TaskUs is doing great in dealing with their employees specially during this pandemic, the company also provided the needed equipment of the agent when it come in adopting in working at home.

Pros

Everything with TaskUs is great.

Cons

N/a

Awesome workplace, benefits, and leaders!

The company where you could not ask for more since everything that you are wishing to have in an employment is already here - cool office, benefits and leaders. One of the MANY THINGS that I am proud of about this company is their culture since this is a place where you can truly have fun while working. Employees are also valued and prioritized since they live up to their mantra "Frontline First.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Ridiculously good working environment. I really love how I can work hard while having fun. People first company. Offers career advancement. So far, this is the best workplace I've ever been. Love working with ridiculously good people!

Balanced

This employer provides a work-life balance literally! They give out buffet and BEERS for free to their employees at least once a month! But the accounts that they handle are startups and that's where it's bad since they are unstable.

Bold. Diverse. Ridiculous

Being in TaskUs gives you a sense of being and there's continuous self-department on the organization. A frontline-first company that offers best world customer experience.

Pros

HMO Card with Two dependents

Good place to work here in Batangas

Good working place here in Batangas. Good people, a lot of activities. The company gives importance to its employee's and they make sure that the employees are well taken. #RidiculouslyGoodCampany #TheAnswewIsUs

Awesome people! Great culture!

The moment you enter the office, you'll already feel how great the culture is at TaskUs Batangas. You'll be greeted by nice guards and by the Recruitment team. They are very accommodating and helpful. I really like what I experienced during my application. I am now part of the company and I really love where I am right now. People at the production are really supportive. I already told my friends about my experience at TaskUs and they're really excited to be part of this awesome company! #OneLZL #LZL

Onelzl

A Great way to jump start your career, regardless of tenure-ship as long as you are qualified they will not hesitate to provide opportunities to grow.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace and "people first company". The most I want in the company is the HMO they are providing to the employee plus additional two (2) dependents for free.

A place where you'll feel that happiness is for free

The company never fails to give you the sense of belongingness. Also, they initiate programs that cater a diverse selection of people; seminars, games, monthly 'Happy Hours' and more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits