TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

Productive and fun

It was a good and fun company. Great co-workers. The account is very stressful. HMO benefits is not good. Sick leave is not paid unlike other companies.

Pros

Door to door shuttle; wfh

its a good company to start your journey in the BPO industry.

yes, this is true if you want to start a career in the BPO industry I highly suggest this company, they will provide you with excellent support and knowledge to start your career.

Pros

work at home set up, new pc will provided

Cons

work load is too much the training is not enough.

Productive and fun

The environment working in this company suites well for both tenured and newbies, they don't discriminate and provides good learning. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a stable job

This company is good

This place is really fun to work with thats what my friend says over the months. Approachable tl and and everyone respect each other. A very respectable company.

Productive and fun workplace with great benefits!

Fun place to work with. I learned a lot from this company. I really love how they take action to every simple request of their employees. The workplace is not just entertaining and relaxing, it is also clean!

Pros

Healthy food for 5 pesos, yoga, pamper and a lot more everyweek

Productive and fun workplace

I was happy working there. I learned a lot as a transcriber. All in all it was a good experience. I wish I could work there again. The management was good.

Pros

Good environment, flexible hours.

Cons

Internal culture is nice but external managers brought in are a mess and messed the culture up

Good for a short term in between jobs career. If you wanna transition out of a stressful work environment and be involved in a people first company. But this would only last for about 6 months to a year until you identify the cracks

Pros

Free lunch if working on site

Great CEO and campaigns, some awful upper management

Loved working for TaskUs. Unfortunately, had to move to about 4 different campaigns due to smaller campaigns falling through. Started with a great TL and great OM, ended with a campaign that had the worst boss(favoritism, selfish, doesn't really know anything about the campaign) and OM that's barely there. Was "promoted" for more work, but no pay raise despite having to do more work. Company is great overall, just pray that you don't land under a bad TL like I did.

Pros

Free lunch, great officespace, very helpful backoffice management, pay is okay

Cons

Upper management not very educated, not very helpful and quite selfish

depending on the management of the department you become part of. that will determine what's going to be your experience with them

as for my department it did have a good reception for a newbie. but not for long. and management is very much plague with uncertainty and politics. good opportunities die if left with a poor management system.

Nice to work

Great company with good people first attitude. The company takes good care of their people and heed the voice of it's employees. Fun and exciting culture

Pros

Free lunch

Fun

Good culture and employee engagement. Fun workplace and encouragement from different employees. Not a toxic environment and good place to stay at with free lunch.

The ambiance is quite nice and I love their free food but still ridiculouslystressful.

The ambiance is quite nice and I love their free food but still ridiculously stressful. They should start practicing what they promise. Not stereotyping but the people in the management should also start listening to their people.

Pros

Free lunch

Ridiculously good company

TaskUs is super duper awesome and it breaks my heart to leave them. But man, oh man, if they put you in a financial account, expect that it's not easy. Especially if you're placed at M****L***, you should run for your life. That is sooo taxing. TaskUs culture is great but some of the accounts and management involved aren't so aligned sometimes.

Pros

Free lunch, gym, day care, sleeping quarters, sauna, shuttle

Cons

No WiFi

Poor Planning and Management. Politics everywhere. If you're a support, think twice before applying.

The company benefits are ok but there is no proper increase unless you present to them. Even if you're a performer, that doesn't matter you still have to explain to them why you need to be increased. Politics here is very rampant, it's never about your accomplisment its about who you know. They terminate those who are not on their side. They pull down those people who have the potential of supassing them and working them out of the company. No career growth and their covid response is very poor.Also if you're a support here and resign even if you rendered properly with no HR offense, they wont rehire you. For the if they wanna leave, leave the door is open. You are replaceable.

Good culture in general

Overall the company has a good culture. I would say there were still few people who are more after with their own gains that is why political games is still there. There were few leaders too, who value productivity but not ethical values in the team. No repercussion most of the time. So, we were hesitant to voice it out. I might be coward opted to open this up here, but I was left with no option. It is sad that still there were leaders there which despite of devoting yourself and being true to your job purpose doesn't trust you at all. These situations are so predominanted in corporate and yet so eloquently ignored. So, if anyone could read this, "hopefully", please look outside your lane. Someone in your workplace may be silently suffering. Lend a helping hand. Hear them out. Because if there is no change in the work culture, the experience continues to degrade the victim/s.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Trust issues from the Superior. There's growth but they will hinder you from doing so

The site is okay

The compensation does not match the required job to be done.Management seldom listen to the employeesYou have to render overtime without pay just to complete the job assigned to you.

Pros

Free lunch and team meetings every week

Cons

Decent work stations and tools

Good company

The company is good, however the campaign is toxic. Required to meet productive chat/email/call even there are less incoming. If you will not hit your target, they will not pay you.

Pros

Free meal, work from home opportunity, hmo covered 2 independent

Cons

Campaign sucks, low salary, toxic campaign management

fun workplace, friendly and kind teammates and higher ops

TaskUs offer higher salary compared to the other company that I applied. They are also prioritizing their employee first and taskus doesnt have a stressful account

Pros

high salary

Cons

none so far

Its fun and good to work there

Its been a fun and learning experience to work there a lot of challenging but overall it helps me to be better. The company is a people first organization.

Fun work place and great culture!

Taskus is a very good company, they will always make sure that the employees will always have a great time at work. HR is very responsive, good benefits, and lots of events.

Pros

Free lunch and coffee

Ridiculous

It's really good working here and I hope to get back soon. I have some personal/health problem that I need to work on that's why I need to leave the company.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lack of opportunity in other dept

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Salary / Benefits
  • TaskUs
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?