TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

Philippines683 reviews

Found 683 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,125 reviews

Used to be a not so traditional BPO..until it's not

Since I started working for TaskUs, workload has been challenging. Facilitated back-to-back classes for 6 months. It was fun until it's not. It was fun as I used to learn a lot (e.g. adding new skills aside from class facilitation) but few years later, we have been consistent in providing feedback that we need learning sessions to improve our skills as trainers.With the workload (class facilitation, performance improvement analysis and activities, etc.), the current pay does not match fairly the expectations or work we have to deliver.However, I should say that in my experience, TaskUs is more open to feedback without the fear of retaliation from management.

Pros

Flexibility in working remotely and on-site for non-Operations support

Cons

Workload, Salary, Career and Learning Development

Happy 6 years with this company

I've started as a Teammate back in 2016 and I managed to work on my position from Teammate, to L1 Product Support, then to Demand Management Analyst. I have a lot of learnings, challenges, and experiences with my first long term company.

inclusive and diverse environment

free tasty lunch, hmo day one and dependent even if live-in partner of the same gender, friendly and relaxing environment, free drinks on fridays, ample size locker.

Overall environment is great, however starting salary is low compared to other companies. Lots of company events you can join if your into that sort of thing and we get free lunch as well

Fun Workplace

Nice to work, and a employee first company.Great company for those who want to start there career. I love the idea where you can play, relax, on your break.

A people first company

When they say they are a people first company. They really mean it. One of the best management ever. Everyone is very kind. Managers really look after the welfare of their team.

people first workplace

work life balance is okay, company culture is very good also, they have people first policy. Frequent coaching by team leader, and you can learn a lot

Pros

benefits are good, office is very good

Cons

frequent shifting scheds and LOBs

Fun workplace and very good culture

Very good company. The higher ups are very approachable and kind. Great culture and good benefits. Light environment and workmates. Supportivr TL's and love the free food/coffee.

Good for beginners

The company is good for beginners. Especially if you want to have fun.Fast growth, but they tend to give way to externals for promotion that affects the culture of the company. It would be better if leaders were home-grown to preserve the culture

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hmm

Productive and fun at all

It was good and it was actually my first job ever. I was hoping to be with this company for a long period of time. I am very excited everyday to work here because it has a good ambiance at all.

Collaborative and have a nice friendly work environment

- TaskUs is my first ever job and I am really grateful to be given such opportunity.- The best thing about this company is the people!- The TL and Managers are very hands on and do care a lot about their teammates. I don't know in other campaigns but in mine I have definitely nothing against the management. - I already learned a lot just by staying 5 months in this company and I can't wait to learn more.

Good Company

I was able to polish my skills being a customer service representative. Fun environment however I do feel like growth and development may take time in this company.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Wide coverage in Financial account

People-First Company

TaskUs is true to what their market in terms of prioritizing it's frontliners. The sites, benefits offered, activities, one's well-being, how they take care of their employees is definitely one of kind.But, to tell you honestly the salary we have (on my account, I do not know if this is applicable to others) is not enough to cost the daily living expenses especially with the situation we have this days.If you want to have a fun, relaxing, toxic-free, non-stressful company then try TaskUs! I would never regret to be part of TaskUs I will always be grateful.

Pros

Beautiful sites, free lunch, sleeping quarters, massage chairs, toxic-free environment

Cons

Salary

Fun workplace

I belong to the group of people who enjoys work while having fun. These people knows how to lighten up the situation when it becomes toxic. They always have ways to somehow neutralize the level of pressure.

Good workplace for newbies

Everything is good at the start, HMO after 2 weeks, paid leaves, activities and allDownside is the pressure they give you from time to timeGood thing is that tyou don't need any documentation when using your ULs or PLs

A typical day at work is fine, any company is very stressful but you'll get the hang of it. Management is okay and I guess you should have some luck to get the best workmates.

Low salary

Low salary, parking problems. Constant change of teams and line of business. Cannot contest any changes, no one listens to feedback unless you address them personally.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Low salary

A Workplace that Promotes Career Advancements among employees

The overall work experience was truly great but struggling. I started as a call center agent (multi-channel) for a food delivery company in California but got a chance to get promoted to Team Leader after 3 months. The only pitfall, I'm not fond of corporate politics.

Pros

Employee engagement activities and employee career advancements

Cons

Undesirable Corporate Politics

I would recommend this company for everyone who's seeking a peaceful and not tiring BPO job

PROS:True to its advertisement, "People First."Benefits are awesome!People are very accommodating.Benefits are superb!Their accounts are all non-toxicCONS:Salary is lower than other BPO companies but still reasonable depending on your locationMost of their accounts are work on site

The company is great and it really prioritizes their people. However, the client is not good at all. They kept on upskilling us without any additional pay.

Pros

free lunch, free grab and angkas

Cons

toxic managers

Great company to work and retire for

People first company that cares about the well being of the employees. Management is great and promotes teamwork. They promote from within and provides guidance and support for you to achieve your goal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits