TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Reviews

Supportive environment but management is at the mercy of the client

The trainers are great. They have an innate desire to help their students. I was on a contractual employment and was rehired after. My first account (which was based on Batangas) was great but my second account (Bulacan) was horrible. People in TaskUs are receptive to feedback but have clients who aren't. Turnover rate and allowances depend on the account. I was dismayed when I learned that I made less than my previous wavemate who was a non-voice support in a food delivery campaign, while I was a hybrid support on a financial campaign. I would have stayed at TaskUs if they profiled me to an account that cared for its teammates.

Pros

Free lunch for onsite, Hmo

Cons

Cons will depend on the client/account

Excelente cultura y ambiente

Es la primera vez que la experimento que una empresa realmente viva los valores que establecieron; le importa mucho su gente y hacen cosas diferentes al resto de las empresas.

Worst place to work ever do not work here

Terrible pay terrible management no communication nada I got hired thinking it would be a remote job, but they are forcing us to go work in person, otherwise we will get laid off.

I don’t know

The basic salary on the account was very low, lots of workload, processes on the account was updating and a lot changes/updates was happening almost everyday, salary was very low compared to other companies that has the same field of work that has been done everyday but with a very competitive salary. The Management and the People doesn’t care on what status your life is, WFH is available before, then they decided to RTO and now they’re going back to WFH, many employees have resigned that has a big contributions on the account but it doesn’t matter to them.

It was a fun-filled workplace. Very employee-first type of company.

I had fun working there. The people and management were great, I never received any pressure. 10/10 would recommend to fresh graduates or anyone that is looking for a fresh and fun company.

Good but can be better

The company is stable but does not give much extra perks apart from your salary, HMO. Management style is very poor. This is a great company for starters only.

Pros

HMO on your 15th day and 2 free dependents on your 30th day

Cons

No work life balance, poor management style

Relaxed

Nice for a newbie. Low salary but good benefits. HMO is 1 + 2 dependents which is very nice. Offers wfh set up so very good for my mental health. Accessible office.

Relaxed

It's very welcoming here in this company. You can learned a lot and felt fulfilled about it at the same time. Also, there are HMO offered as one of the benefit. They also accept applicants with or without BPO experience as long as you have a good communication skills.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Amazing workplace environment, and competitive salary

I worked from home but in the actual workplace, there are free food, and yoga areas for employees. But overall it is a nice company. Highly recommended

Pros

free lunches, sleeping lounge, amazing workplace

Cons

health

Work life balance.

TaskUs really live with their mission,vision and core values. While working you can also have fun. Good bosses and site is really something magical. Health is prioritized and they practice People first mantra.

If you need something in a pinch

Toxic positivity, pay is not competitive in any way, upper management will gaslight you and demean you when expressing concerns, take your pick of reasons to not work at this company. When I first started there did seem to be a sense of understanding from upper management, but very slight with the constant threats of returning back to office MONTHS into a pandemic, but now 2 years later, they have completely switched gears and have no issue with blatantly showing we at TMs are nothing more than a number for them to micromanage and harass.

Terrible.

Bad management, no empathy for their agents. No raises, even though they did promise them yearly at first. Alot of promises,not alot of action. HR is almost negligent. Alot of behind the scenes drama with management.

good job

fair pay/hours. was work from home for a good while. easy to adapt and get a hang of training. people are friendly, downside was being moved projects multiple projects

Issues with IT

This job is mostly just based on numbers. If you aren’t hitting your numbers then to them you don’t matter. But my issue is they seem to have they stuff together in the beginning but they don’t. They have work from home positions which is good. But if you have a IT issue that keeps you from being able to work and you are unable to get to site. They won’t pay you for something you didn’t have anything to do. They blame you for the issue.

Pros

Hour lunches

Cons

Management.

Fun and fast-paced

Good company to work for.Lots of "breaks" dailyExperience with management is very positive.Workplace culture is awesome, lots of E.C. activities.Tasks are not difficult as there is always people who support you

Overall experience

Your management will really make or break the experience. I had an amazing leader and it made all the difference. My issues are more since I left the company and less to do with the actual work. My last paycheck rate was incorrect and I haven't been able to get anyone to respond to me to fix it.

Pros

The site is pretty cool, break room is made to give you a place to really disconnect and geared toward someone younger.

Cons

Good luck trying to get an accommodation, Time management is really strict, I was coached for being a few seconds late from breaks, If your campaign contract ends they may not have anywhere to place you, Make sure if you're work from home you take pictures of any equipment you're turning back in

I work from home and loved it

I Worked from home with unlimited OT was amazing I must say. They Provided all the proper tools and taking to make me successful. Good people over there also

Pros

Overtime

Much room for improvement

If you're truly flexible, can handle bs well, and can take verbal hits from emotional customers for long periods of time, you have a chance. The pay and benefits are the biggest upside.

Pros

Pay and benefits

Cons

Everything else

Good company for newbies

The company is great however like any other bpo your experience will depend on the account.My account has a lot of changes, most of the time they only provide short notice. No time to react 😅Queuing account. Will train you for inbound, outbound, chat and email. Will train u for diff LOBs. Will transfer u to diff LOBs anytime they need it. Lot of change of plans, they will discuss something but in actual event it will be diff. If u can adopt easily you'll be fine if not, you'll find it toxic and exhausting. 😅 Compensation is fine but other bpo has a bigger offer.The office is really pretty and I think they are known for that. Been 3 yrs with TU. Stressful but bearable..

Used to be a place where employees were valued

TaskUs has recently lost its value in their employees in the US. They increased the work the team does, but not the pay. Depending on the campaign, IF or WHEN they pay out the bonus incentives for they offer to teammates for over time, then there is no incentive to move up because teammates make more than team leads when they offer any over time. I went from feeling like a valued enployee two years ago to feeling like a statistic this year and the slope just got steeper as time went on. Also, in Texas, state law says you can be rssigned immediately if you submit a two week notice. If you are being polite and want to submit a two week notice and work for those two weeks, do not submit your notice of leave until the day you are leaving because they will process your resignation immediately no matter how good you are.

Pros

You get a paycheck

Cons

You are a number and management will talk about you behind your back as if you are one

Not a fun workplace

People are really nice like the trainers,recruitment team, team leaders and your teammates /colleagues very supportive and helpful. Their management is not really good and the one who is in charge of the salary is terrible. They dont give your salary on time it took 3 months I only receive one month salary instead of me having 3 months. Their IT department people are power trippers they dont help You when you have problems with your pc they always ignore it. And when you made follow ups on it they make sure your tools on your pc will not work and will even asked you to wait and its been a month where you cant use the pc that they provided to you. A very bad experienced specially their HR they always set expectations that they cant do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits