TaskUs

TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Review

Used to be a not so traditional BPO..until it's not

Since I started working for TaskUs, workload has been challenging. Facilitated back-to-back classes for 6 months. It was fun until it's not. It was fun as I used to learn a lot (e.g. adding new skills aside from class facilitation) but few years later, we have been consistent in providing feedback that we need learning sessions to improve our skills as trainers.With the workload (class facilitation, performance improvement analysis and activities, etc.), the current pay does not match fairly the expectations or work we have to deliver.However, I should say that in my experience, TaskUs is more open to feedback without the fear of retaliation from management.

Pros

Flexibility in working remotely and on-site for non-Operations support

Cons

Workload, Salary, Career and Learning Development

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

One of the best companies in the PH

A good training ground for beginnersCulture-drivenEngaging eventsA ton of benefitsGreat energyCool sitesBest mentors and colleaguesHelpful facilities
Same role

great culture

friendly people great/awesome facilities great culture no bias fair treatment with employees great recreation area work-life balance culture centric company
Same location

Fun Workplace

The salary is fine but takes long time to get a raise. Most employees are so competitive to hit the target KPIs for the incentives. Great place also to work.

Pros

Many incentives

Cons

Toxic teammates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • TaskUs
  • Used to be a not so traditional BPO..until it's not
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?