TaskUs

TaskUs

TaskUs Employee Review

The most healthiest company I've worked with

All benefits are good, They actually listen to their employees. They never look down on someone. They even started a scholarship offer to full-time employees that are students just because we asked about it. They never have toxic accounts. All in all a healthy company. The people you work with are the one you have to take into consideration but HR will always have your back if something happens.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

They help and encourage you to have your career growth and value your potentials.

They can see and value the potentials you have and they are people-centered organization. They also have programs that support the employees mental health.

No Career Growth

Company doesn't allow their employees to grow. They like hiring supervisory positions and up externally instead of promoting internal employees who provide excellent performance. They only complement and reward one employee out of hundreds of employees. They lack recognition of their hard working employees.
Same role

Work hard to stay with the company

They will ask you to work until the last minute of your shift. They provide a system that monitors all activities of employees. They don't give additional incentive after regularization and very low salary for a complete eight hours shift. They were very strict in absences. No update on final pay after many months of waiting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TaskUs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • TaskUs
  • The most healthiest company I've worked with
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?